• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Homemade for the Holidays Recipes?

In summary, the email from HO states that the Homemade for the Holidays recipes and display cards will be available on CC by October 3rd. However, as of now, they are not yet posted. Some consultants are planning to offer these recipes to their guests in November, while others are considering December. The instructions for the pretzel wreaths can be found in the holiday mini catalog, which is available online. One consultant suggests doing a demo with the batter bowl mixes, while another shares her experience of doing the demo while pregnant and not being able to stand the smell of food. The recipe mixes were also a popular guest special, with many consultants selling multiple small batter bowls. ETA stands for edited to add.
lisa717
Are they on CC and I do not see them??????

I don't think they're up yet.

I just got the email from HO...... I am thinking... uh I am liking this!!!! :)

email just came - it says the recipes, etc. will be posted tomorrow and next week.

The email says that everything will be on CC by tomorrow - the 3rd.

I can't wait to see everything - I think it will help for getting Nov and Dec bookings.

Ann- you beat me to the answer! I was trying to be helpful for once and you were too quick on the draw!!

I can't wait to see these! I think the pretzel wreaths are so cute! :)

pamperedval said:
Ann- you beat me to the answer! I was trying to be helpful for once and you were too quick on the draw!!
I can delete my post so it looks like you beat me. :)

I can't wait to see these! I think the pretzel wreaths are so cute!
The instructions for the pretzel wreaths are in the holiday mini catalog, which IS online.

OK I just my email too..I was reading the CN and wanted to check them out!!

The recipes were supposed to be posted today in CC.

"Homemade for the Holidays recipes, ideas, tips and two beautiful display cards, available as downloadable PDFs — Available Oct. 3"

I am not seeing them. Anybody else having any luck finding them?

I can't wait to see them.

Tracy

:balloon:

where would it be?

I thought I had searched CC pretty good. Either it is not there yet, or I am missing something.

HELP!! It may not be there yet. I just hope it isn't staring me right in the face.

Tracy

I don't think they're up yet.

There are still 11 hours left in the 3rd. HO didn't say when they'd be available.

So when is everyone going to offer these to your guests? Are you going to do in as early as early November? I am thinking about offering it as December, but want to see what everyone else does.

Bren706 said:
So when is everyone going to offer these to your guests? Are you going to do in as early as early November? I am thinking about offering it as December, but want to see what everyone else does.

I am definitely offering them in November! I have a ton of shows that month & want sales to be high! If guests are buying gifts & entertaining things they need as well as what they would have already, then that will help me in the sellathon. So I'm doing them both months.

yay! thanks!

Very cool -thanks for sharing the link I looked earlier and it wasn't up yet!

So, after doing a demo for the batter bowl mixes, what would you do with it? Would you be buying extra batter bowls and giving them as gifts to the host? Or do you buy these ingredients, and take it home with you? Or do you show how to create them, and then actually bake them? Has anyone doen this before?

Back when that was one of the official theme shows, lots of consultants would take them, show the crowd, then pour it out and prepare it. While it was baking, demo how to make the mix, which would then be ready for the next show.

chefann said:
Back when that was one of the official theme shows, lots of consultants would take them, show the crowd, then pour it out and prepare it. While it was baking, demo how to make the mix, which would then be ready for the next show.
Back when it was an official theme show, I was 10 weeks pregnant, and supposed to be off my feet. Also couldn't stand to be around food (hurled unexpectedly for no reason!)- NOT a good thing for a PC Consultant!:yuck: So, what I did was have one (the brownie mix) made up ahead of time, and then I would have the host mix it up and pop it in the oven as guests were arriving. I would demo the layering, and then the guests would have warm brownies and ice cream as they finished shopping. I sold a TON of small batter bowls - multiples to alot of people. It helped that it was also the guest special and they could get it for $9 (I think).Oh - ETA - I did the entire demo sitting down!

I think this is going to be great for fun November shows.
Now to show my stupidity--I am pretty good with lol, rofl, roflmfao, etc...but what is eta?

Edited to add

Thanks, Ann!

1. What are some easy homemade recipes for the holidays?

We have a variety of easy and delicious recipes for the holidays, such as our famous holiday sugar cookies, savory roasted vegetable tart, and creamy mashed potatoes. You can find these recipes and more in our "Homemade for the Holidays" cookbook.

2. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options for holiday recipes?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating different dietary restrictions during the holidays. Our "Homemade for the Holidays" cookbook includes a section specifically for gluten-free and vegan recipes, such as our gluten-free gingerbread cookies and vegan pumpkin pie.

3. Can I make these recipes in advance?

Absolutely! Many of our "Homemade for the Holidays" recipes can be prepared ahead of time, whether it's a day or a week in advance. This allows you to save time and stress on the day of the holiday.

4. Do you have any tips for cooking with kids during the holidays?

Yes, we have some great tips for getting kids involved in the kitchen during the holidays. Our "Homemade for the Holidays" cookbook includes kid-friendly recipes and step-by-step instructions that make it easy and fun for children to help out in the kitchen.

5. Are there any recipes for traditional holiday dishes?

Of course! Our "Homemade for the Holidays" cookbook includes traditional holiday recipes, such as roast turkey, glazed ham, and classic apple pie. These recipes are perfect for those who want to stick to traditional dishes during the holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies