• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Leads: 10 Easy Opener Items for $50 - Get Organized Now!

In summary, home office leads are individuals who have expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant through the company's Home Office. Consultants can obtain these leads by attending events, hosting parties, and sharing their personal website. These leads are not exclusive to a single consultant, but efforts are made to distribute them fairly. Consultants should reach out to these leads promptly and regularly follow up to nurture their interest. Currently, there is no option to request specific types of home office leads, but the company continuously reviews and updates its lead generation methods.
Sheila
Gold Member
I just got this one (they hid their info):
Item: 2590 Easy Opener
Quantaty: 10
Total: $50.00

Wonder what they are going to do with 10 of them??? LOL

Sounds like either shower gifts, or some other kind of party favor....

WOW!!!... a can opener for every day of the week along with back ups.. lol.

One for everyone at the poker party? LOL

They're teaming up with the person who just ordered 3 mini-serving spatulas. At least your 10 make it a decent order. These little under $10 ones kill me.

I had a HO web order for 2 citrus peelers once. TWO CITRUS PEELERS!!

chefsteph07 said:
I had a HO web order for 2 citrus peelers once. TWO CITRUS PEELERS!!

HA! I had a lead order for ONE! I've also had a lead order for one set of pan scrapers. What kind of person pays that much shipping for such a small $ item? Crazy.

Yes, I've had some crazy small ones too! Makes you scratch your head & wonder what they were thinking! LOL

What are home office leads?

Home office leads are individuals who have expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant through our Home Office. These leads are generated through various marketing efforts and can be potential customers or team members.

How do I obtain home office leads?

As a consultant, you can obtain home office leads by attending local events, hosting parties, and sharing your personal website. You can also purchase leads from our Home Office or earn them through our Host Rewards program.

Are home office leads exclusive to me?

Unfortunately, home office leads are not exclusive to a single consultant. However, we strive to provide a fair distribution of leads to all consultants in a specific region to ensure equal opportunities for growth.

What should I do with home office leads?

You should reach out to home office leads as soon as possible to introduce yourself and offer your services. It is important to follow up with them regularly and provide them with helpful information and resources to nurture their interest in our products and business opportunity.

Can I request specific types of home office leads?

At this time, we do not offer the option to request specific types of home office leads. However, we continuously review and update our lead generation methods to provide a diverse range of leads to our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies