• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday-Ish Recipes for Cluster Meeting

In summary, Cindy shared her recipe for the bacon wrapped breadsticks. They are easy to make and taste great.
I am trying to brainstorm some recipe ideas for the upcoming December meeting. Please share your favorite holiday themed recipes and help me save a few brain cells!

Pecan Tassies. Loves these and they are always a hit.

A trifle has to be a hit! It looks pretty, tastes good, and will feed the masses!

Cheese Truffles (bite-size cheese balls)
Tuxedo Brownie Cups

anything chocolate, gingerbread, cranberry or peppermint

Maybe make a chocolate/peppermint trifle using above brownie recipe & filling and adding peppermint. Might have to try that myself.

missyciccolella said:
A trifle has to be a hit! It looks pretty, tastes good, and will feed the masses!

Christmas:

Red Velvet cake - you can add chocolate chips if you want
Cheesecake pudding
Chopped Dove candy bars/Cool Whip

Repeat...

You can also add a couple drops of green food coloring to the Cool Whip so it contrasts with the red velvet cake.

Monday at our cluster, I'm making an apple/cranberry/brown sugar brie. It is awesome! I made it at my show last week. It was a hit! I'm bringing it to a Christmas party tomorrow night. Also, the boston cake is a great one to bring too. It is very pretty.

I posted the recipe for the apple cranberry brie in the recipe tips section.

I y'all click on Kelly's link - the Bacon Wrapped Breadsticks are to die for and very quick and festive too. I've made them the last few Christmasses and my DH is gobbling them up almost before I can get them off the pan. I use a whole pack of the breadsticks and a whole pound of bacon. They are pretty piled up on the SA Rectangle Tray.

lockhartkitchen said:
Monday at our cluster, I'm making an apple/cranberry/brown sugar brie. It is awesome! I made it at my show last week. It was a hit! I'm bringing it to a Christmas party tomorrow night.

Recipe please?

rennea said:
Pecan Tassies. Loves these and they are always a hit.

Made these last night...they were yummy! Hubby loved them!

Cindycooks said:
I y'all click on Kelly's link - the Bacon Wrapped Breadsticks are to die for and very quick and festive too. I've made them the last few Christmasses and my DH is gobbling them up almost before I can get them off the pan. I use a whole pack of the breadsticks and a whole pound of bacon. They are pretty piled up on the SA Rectangle Tray.

YUM... do you do them in the microwave? How many at a time for how long?

Diane - I didn't notice that the linked recipe was done in the microwave. I use Paula Deens recipe and do two batches on the large bar pan. This recipe says to use the small breadsticks (Pepperidge Farms make them)..but I've made them too using the longer breadsticks and you wrap the bacon about 2/3 around, leaving some bread exposed at the bottom like a handle. This takes a whole slice of bacon if you do them that way. Either way is wonderful! Maybe I'll make these for our Dec meeting!

Ingredients:
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
12 slices bacon
1 24-4 1/2 inch long sesame breadsticks, package

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a mixing bowl, combine the parmesan cheese with garlic salt and set aside. Cut the bacon slices in half so they are approximately 5-inches long. Wrap each bread stick with one slice of bacon, starting at one end and ending at the other. Place wrapped bread sticks on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is browned. Remove from oven and immediately roll bread sticks in cheese mixture. Let cool and serve at room temperature.

Yield: 2 dozen
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ease of preparation: easy

Oh, Cindy! Thanks for sharing YOUR recipe for the bacon breadsticks! That sounds WAY easier than doing a million batches in the microwave! Who in the world would only be eating 8 breadsticks for an appitizer recipe! (That's what's on that website...)

I noticed that Paula left out an ingredient! Where's the butter in that recipe!?? LOL

I will HAVE to try that recipe, DH would just love me forever and ever! :)

1. What are some easy appetizers to make for a holiday-themed cluster meeting?

For a quick and delicious appetizer, try making our Mini Crescent Dogs using refrigerated crescent dough and cocktail sausages. Another crowd-pleaser is our Spinach and Artichoke Dip, made with cream cheese, sour cream, and parmesan cheese.

2. Can you suggest any festive desserts for a holiday cluster meeting?

Yes, we have plenty of sweet treat options for your holiday gathering! Our Peppermint Brownie Trifle is perfect for chocolate lovers, and our Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake adds a touch of holiday flavor. For a healthier option, try our Fruit and Yogurt Holiday Parfaits.

3. Do you have any recipes for vegetarian dishes for a holiday cluster meeting?

Absolutely! Our Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms are filled with a tasty mixture of breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and herbs. Our Roasted Vegetable Tart is also a delicious option, featuring seasonal vegetables and a flaky puff pastry crust.

4. How can I incorporate some traditional holiday flavors into my recipes?

We have a variety of recipes that incorporate classic holiday spices and flavors. Our Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are a fun twist on a traditional breakfast dish, and our Glazed Ham with Cranberry Sauce is a delicious main course option. For a side dish, try our Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Maple Glaze.

5. Are there any make-ahead recipes for a holiday cluster meeting?

Yes, there are several recipes that can be prepared in advance for a stress-free gathering. Our Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a hearty and comforting option that can be made the day before. Our Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes can be assembled and refrigerated overnight, then baked on the day of your event. Lastly, our Overnight Cinnamon Rolls can be prepped the night before and baked fresh in the morning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • pcROX
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • PChefPEI