• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winter Wonderland Theme for Host - Need Help!

In summary, to create a winter wonderland theme for a Pampered Chef host party, select decorations in shades of blue, white, and silver, incorporate seasonal ingredients into recipes, and showcase Pampered Chef products. Consider including warm and comforting recipes and adding fun activities such as a cookie exchange or holiday-themed game. Hosts can also earn exclusive promotions and discounts from Pampered Chef.
pamperedval
Gold Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post this - but I have a host for December 9th that wants a holiday - winter wonderland - theme. I have started making full page invites for my hosts and don't like the pdf that is on CC. Has anyone made something already that I could use?

Or even have some good winter clip art or something that I could start with to create my own?

I would appreciate any help you all have to offer - I need to get it put together this weekend as I promised her the host packet and invite info by November.

Thanks!

Here;s what I have,...

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY - sample.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 632
  • HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING INVITE.doc
    332 KB · Views: 487
dannyzmom said:
Here;s what I have,...
I like your invites. What do you make at the holiday show? I'm doing Homemade for the Holidays, but I don't really know what I'm going to make, yet.

JAE said:
I like your invites. What do you make at the holiday show? I'm doing Homemade for the Holidays, but I don't really know what I'm going to make, yet.

Thanks, but I got them from other consultants :)
I have no clue yet what I'll be making for holiday parties...

Thanks for those Carolyn.

I am thinking of having everyone make their own pretzel wreaths and maybe making the cranberry bark or Christmas tree rolls ahead of time.

I don't really know yet...

Would anyone have something not so Christmas-y - but more winter-y like snowflakes or snowman or something? The host is Christian (I think) but married into a Jewish family recently and I don't want to offend anyone that is getting invited by making it seem like a Christmas party.

Thanks!

1. How can I create a winter wonderland theme for my Pampered Chef host party?

To create a winter wonderland theme, start by selecting decorations in shades of blue, white, and silver to evoke a wintry feel. Hang snowflake decorations and string lights to add a festive touch. You can also incorporate seasonal ingredients into your recipes, such as cranberries, peppermint, and cinnamon, to tie in with the theme.

2. What kind of recipes should I include for a winter wonderland themed host party?

For a winter wonderland theme, consider recipes that are warm and comforting. Some ideas include hearty soups, casseroles, and baked goods like cinnamon rolls or apple pie. You can also add a touch of holiday flavor with recipes featuring seasonal spices like nutmeg and ginger.

3. How can I incorporate the Pampered Chef products into the winter wonderland theme?

You can showcase Pampered Chef products by using them in your recipes and displaying them as part of your decorations. For example, you can use our snowflake-shaped cookie cutters to make festive treats or display our stoneware in shades of blue and white as part of your table setting.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for hosting a winter wonderland themed party?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers exclusive promotions and discounts for hosts. As the host of a winter wonderland themed party, you can earn free products, discounts, and half-price items based on the sales from your party. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

5. How can I make my winter wonderland themed party fun and engaging for my guests?

In addition to delicious food and beautiful decorations, you can add some fun activities to your party. Consider hosting a cookie exchange or a hot cocoa bar. You can also have a holiday-themed game or contest, such as a gingerbread house decorating competition, to get your guests involved and add to the festive atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • sillylittlechef