• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Fair Door Prize Ideas??

In summary, the bazaar is looking for fall/halloween themed decorations. Paula suggests focusing on Thanksgiving or basic "fall" decorations.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Help me decide! I am doing a booth at a Holiday Bazaar the end of October. They are asking each of us to donate a prize for the silent auction and it is usually something really nice at this bazaar. They said they like a grouping of items. This will be at the methodist church - lots of vendors and it gets a lot of traffic - I want mine to look good!!!

I'm thinking of ordering the 8" SS pan off of the sample order. I have a mini spatula already that I can put with it....maybe a Seasons Best and a spice? Or should I do something festive? I thought too about a stone and the new sprinkles, maybe some cranberry stuff...I've also got an extra classic batter bowl still in the box....I could put stuff in that & tie a bow on the handle!

Last edited:
How about the Rectangle Tray w/Cranberry Accent? You can add some candles (they look great on it as a centerpiece) and a couple of cookie recipes.

I saw some cute ideas on CC under the download center under products and recipes gift wrapping and centerpiece ideas.

Both great ideas - thanks Jamie & Ann. Y'all have to check out Jamie's suggestion and look at those ideas on CC. I am definitely going to show off my Appetizer Plates and Caddy that way on the table at the bazaar!

I loved the presentation at Conference w/ Oprah's Party person (can't remember her name right now) where she showed how to use the trifle bowl as the base for a gift basket ~ that was so pretty!

Cindycooks said:
Both great ideas - thanks Jamie & Ann. Y'all have to check out Jamie's suggestion and look at those ideas on CC. I am definitely going to show off my Appetizer Plates and Caddy that way on the table at the bazaar!

Your welcome:) I saw those and decided I was going to use the candle display at the upcoming vendor fair I will be attending. Along with one of the pretty trifle bowl displays in the new fall/winter catalog.:)

At the table, the other thing you can do is fill the trifle bowl with glass ball ornaments, set it on the round woven selections (on the pedestal), then set evergreen branches around it.

That would be pretty. So many decorating possibilities with PC products, who would have thought;)

I was also thinking of changing the candle display to reflect halloween.... go with black candles and orange or holloween themed ribbon and put candycorn(maybe spiders) or something along those lines around the bottom of the tray.

The trifle bowl would be really cute with a black pillar candle surrounded by candy corn and those little candy pumpkins. :) And a big black bow around it.

Thats another good idea... so many ideas i'm gonna have to pick from:p

The bazaar is Oct 28...I love the idea of throwing a little bit of Halloween or Fall in there!
I have an extra SA square plate with the cranberry border. What can I throw in with that and then wrap it pretty with a bow? Im thinking the new spreaders or the new bamboo tongs....what else?

Maybe the hot pad or trivet.....

SBRC and a gift certificate redeemable through you. :D Or the cranberry striped towel set.
Or, better yet, the guest towel set.

Debi Lilly's decorating ideas are online now in the conference info area.

I was thinking of doing a halloween/fall centerpiece with candles & candy corn on the striped rectangle platter I got in my surprise box at conf.

OK, I gotta say this....
You say that this thing will be held at a church? That being the case, I'd suggest you steer clear of Halloween and focus on basic "fall" decorations, or Thanksgiving, unless you find it OK with the people there!!
Now, I personally think Halloween is a fun day, and have no problem with it AT ALL; however, I have found that many people around me, especially from my own church, are totally against this "evil" holiday, and would be very offended by any such display....

I hope it goes well for you, but I just thought it might be something you should consider "checking out" before you invest in too much Halloween stuff!!

Best wishes to you!!

Paula

Darn Muggles! ;)

1. What types of products make good holiday fair door prizes?

We recommend choosing products that are popular during the holiday season, such as baking tools, serving dishes, and food storage containers. Seasonal items like our holiday-themed apron or snowflake-shaped cookie cutters are also great options.

2. Can I customize the door prize with my business logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for many of our products, including door prizes. You can add your business logo or message to items like cutting boards, oven mitts, and tote bags to make them unique to your business.

3. What is the minimum quantity for ordering door prizes?

The minimum quantity for ordering door prizes is 10 units. This allows us to offer bulk pricing and ensures that you have enough prizes for your event. You can mix and match different products to reach the minimum quantity.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for ordering door prizes?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for bulk orders of door prizes. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

5. How far in advance should I order my door prizes?

We recommend ordering your door prizes at least 3-4 weeks in advance to ensure that they are delivered in time for your event. This also allows for any customization or special requests to be fulfilled. If you need your order sooner, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your timeline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • smithcooking