• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ideas for holiday card inserts?

In summary, Barb is considering sending a holiday card with a recipe or some tips on it or a postcard thanking her hosts for their business in 2011.
jla8279
I found a great selection of Holiday Cards at the dollar store and I was planning on doing a mailing to my customer base. I was thinking of some kind of incentive card to put inside and not sure what to do. Would I do a "call me for a show" card and receive XX% discount on your show (once held)? Or a "place an order with me by (date) and receive $10.00 discount" card? Any ideas/suggestions appreciated. Also, not sure if this has been covered before....new to forum.

I think it is a great idea. I may even "steal" it. :)
Any kind of incentive would be great. Maybe like place a holiday order by xx date and recieve 10% off! (20% for past hosts!). Hold a party within the next 6 months and recieve a bonus gift from me! Then you can choose whatever you want to give them based on thier sales or what specials you have collected or that are being offered.
Great Idea though!

In the past I have sent holiday cards simply thanking them for their business the past year. I don't put any sale incentives in them, simply a thank you. I've used Merrill's in the past with the recipe on the back.

One yr. in June I had a lady comment on how much she enjoyed my card.

Barb,
My recruiter did this for me last year since I had signed in November. It was very sweet and I enjoyed the recipe.
I think it's perfect because without any sale incentive, it gets them thinking about you and your business in a very positive and thankful light.

I"m sending calendars to all of my past hosts. (I've only been in business 2 years) My hosts with a discount that will expire in 2011 will have a sticker on their calendar with the date their discount expires, time for another party? Hosts whose discount has lapsed will receive a gift certificate for $25 good only through me if they hold and close a party (cooking/catalog) by March 31st.

I'm trying to send out my calendars now so that anyone who wants to take advantage of the offer has lots of time... My neighbor who got hers yesterday is checking dates already.

I send Thanksgiving postcards. I don't include any sales or offers, just thank my hosts for helping me to have a successful year. First, it makes my business more personal. Second, it reminds them that I'm here before the big Christmas rush. Finally, it doesn't get lost among all of the Christmas cards.

raebates said:
I send Thanksgiving postcards. I don't include any sales or offers, just thank my hosts for helping me to have a successful year. First, it makes my business more personal. Second, it reminds them that I'm here before the big Christmas rush. Finally, it doesn't get lost among all of the Christmas cards.

I really like this idea, or New Year cards, because not all my clients are the same religion, but we all start 2011 on January 1, and II am thankful for their business. Thanks for this thread and the great ideas.

BlueMoon said:
I really like this idea, or New Year cards, because not all my clients are the same religion, but we all start 2011 on January 1, and II am thankful for their business. Thanks for this thread and the great ideas.

I like this idea too. I have a couple of hosts & customers who are Russian so they celebrate Russian Christmas in January. Then I also have ones who do not celebrate any holidays. But for the most part we all celebrate Thanksgiving. What better way to thank our hosts and customers for supporting our business then by sending them a Thanksgiving card. By sending them earlier (great idea raebates!) they don't get lost in the flood of Christmas cards.

I think I will add to the cards about visiting my website for the 'Perfect Turkey' recipe & tips-thanks to Martha Stewart. Or put a couple tips in the card then say "For more great ideas and the Perfect Turkey go to my website blah blah blah"

Thanks for all the input. I appreciate all the comments and will probably just send a Holiday card with a recipe in it. Thanks again!!

raebates said:

This is great! Would you care to share your file???

Colleen Boehm
Consultant
Sussex, WI

lt1jane said:
I"m sending calendars to all of my past hosts. My hosts with a discount that will expire in 2011 will have a sticker on their calendar with the date their discount expires, time for another party?

I think this is a GREAT idea and can't wait to send out my calendars with the notes you suggested.

Great ideas by everybody! I had already planned to send my calendars to my past hosts around Thanksgiving to let them know that I'm thankful for them and their business during the past year.I think sending the Thanksgiving cards to past guests is a great idea as well. I'm still debating on mentioning ordering from me for their holiday gifts or just leaving it with "Thank you for your business this year."

1. What are some creative holiday card insert ideas?

There are many fun and unique holiday card insert ideas that you can use to make your cards stand out. Some popular options include including a family recipe, a personalized photo, a holiday playlist, a handwritten note, or a small gift such as a tea bag or a cookie cutter.

2. Can I include a gift certificate in my holiday cards?

Absolutely! Including a gift certificate in your holiday cards is a great way to show your appreciation for your loved ones. You can either purchase gift certificates from your favorite stores or create your own homemade ones.

3. Are there any specific sizes or formats for holiday card inserts?

The sizes and formats for holiday card inserts can vary depending on your personal preference. However, it's important to make sure that your insert fits comfortably inside your card without being too bulky or too small.

4. How can I make my holiday card inserts more personal?

One of the best ways to make your holiday card inserts more personal is to include a handwritten note. You can also add a personal touch by including a small item that reminds you of the recipient or a special memory that you both share.

5. Can I use pre-designed holiday card inserts?

Of course! There are many pre-designed holiday card inserts available that you can use to save time and add a professional touch to your cards. You can also customize these inserts with your own personal messages or designs to make them more unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TAClements
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Doraine