1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pamper your Camper-help and insight

1. I am thinking this may be a good place for this. I am trying to reach out and I myself do a lot of camping and have come up with all sorts or tips and tricks so I want to make a post card to leave a camper dealerships but need a little help and insight.

So far I have:

Pamper your Camper!!

Its so EASY and I can show you how!!

Host a show and you can free, 1/2 price and discounted products to use camping and in your home as well as me to show you some tools and tips for your next camping trip!!

Call today to book your party and mention this card # ____ and I will give you and extra 10.00 credit when you show is held and submitted!!

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for me to throw in

Apr 2, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

The way that is worded makes me think that it means you will give them the $10 after their show. Maybe say, "I will give you an extra Free $10 added to all the host benefits you get at your show" or something like that...

Apr 2, 2009
  3. Sounds like you have a great plan Maybe consider having a show at the campground under the shelter? Don't know how you would advertise it though. Maybe see if you could post a flyer at the campground and get the campground host to tell campers about it?
    Would you care to share your camping tips/tricks as me and my family LOVE to camp!

Apr 2, 2009
  4. Thank you both. When I re-read what I wrote that is exactly what it sounded like so I changed it up. Thanks again.

What kind of tips and stuff are you looking for. I know the bamboo works well with campfires and small bar pan works in the microwave and certain tools that I just know I would not be able to do without while camping. I have some recipes with a shopping list because I hate when I have to run out every 5 minutes and get something....

Apr 2, 2009
  5. Any of your tips for cooking while camping. We usually take a cast iron skillet with us to do breakfast in and do hotdogs on sticks for food LOL we also roast marshmellows and that sort of thing.
    The one thing I could not camp without is our grate that we put over the fire to cook hamburgers on

Apr 2, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

If you are looking to make a list of what products are a must for campers here are some suggestions:

can opener
    jar opener
    all 3 collapsible bowls
    outdoor caddy
    barbecue tools
    collapsible strainer
    cutting boards
    easy opener
    chip and dip
    small bar pan
    sheet pans (oven)
    oven mitts and/or oven pads

like I wrote these are just some that come to the tip of my thinking cap.

Have something to add?