• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Camper-Help and Insight

Can opener: If you are bringing a flat head screwdriver you may want to bring a can opener too.Jar opener: A jar opener is a must for any kitchen.All 3 collapsible bowls: These bowls can be used for so many things outside of camping.Outdoor caddy: This caddy is perfect for carrying your camping supplies.Barbecue tools: This is a must for any outdoor cookout.Collapsible strainer: This is perfect for when you need to strain something.Cutting boards: A cutting board is a must for any kitchen.Easy opener: This is perfect for when you need to open a jar or bottle.
TAClements
I am thinking this may be a good place for this. I am trying to reach out and I myself do a lot of camping and have come up with all sorts or tips and tricks so I want to make a post card to leave a camper dealerships but need a little help and insight.

So far I have:

Pamper your Camper!!

Its so EASY and I can show you how!!

Host a show and you can free, 1/2 price and discounted products to use camping and in your home as well as me to show you some tools and tips for your next camping trip!!

Call today to book your party and mention this card # ____ and I will give you and extra 10.00 credit when you show is held and submitted!!

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for me to throw in

TAClements said:
I am thinking this may be a good place for this. I am trying to reach out and I myself do a lot of camping and have come up with all sorts or tips and tricks so I want to make a post card to leave a camper dealerships but need a little help and insight.

So far I have:

Pamper your Camper!!

Its so EASY and I can show you how!!

Host a show and you can free, 1/2 price and discounted products to use camping and in your home as well as me to show you some tools and tips for your next camping trip!!

Call today to book your party and mention this card # ____ and I will give you and extra 10.00 credit when you show is held and submitted!!

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for me to throw in

The way that is worded makes me think that it means you will give them the $10 after their show. Maybe say, "I will give you an extra Free $10 added to all the host benefits you get at your show" or something like that...

Sounds like you have a great plan Maybe consider having a show at the campground under the shelter? Don't know how you would advertise it though. Maybe see if you could post a flyer at the campground and get the campground host to tell campers about it?
Would you care to share your camping tips/tricks as me and my family LOVE to camp!

Thank you both. When I re-read what I wrote that is exactly what it sounded like so I changed it up. Thanks again.

What kind of tips and stuff are you looking for. I know the bamboo works well with campfires and small bar pan works in the microwave and certain tools that I just know I would not be able to do without while camping. I have some recipes with a shopping list because I hate when I have to run out every 5 minutes and get something....

Any of your tips for cooking while camping. We usually take a cast iron skillet with us to do breakfast in and do hotdogs on sticks for food LOL we also roast marshmellows and that sort of thing.
The one thing I could not camp without is our grate that we put over the fire to cook hamburgers on

If you are looking to make a list of what products are a must for campers here are some suggestions:

can opener
jar opener
all 3 collapsible bowls
outdoor caddy
barbecue tools
collapsible strainer
cutting boards
easy opener
chip and dip
small bar pan
sheet pans (oven)
oven mitts and/or oven pads

like I wrote these are just some that come to the tip of my thinking cap.

1. What is Pamper Your Camper-Help and Insight?

Pamper Your Camper-Help and Insight is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides tips, tricks, and recipes for cooking delicious meals while camping. It is designed to make cooking while camping easier and more enjoyable.

2. Do I need any special equipment for cooking while camping?

No, you do not need any special equipment for cooking while camping. However, Pampered Chef does offer a variety of products that are specifically designed for outdoor cooking, such as our Campfire Cooking Set and Grilling Tool Set.

3. Are the recipes in Pamper Your Camper-Help and Insight difficult to make?

No, the recipes in Pamper Your Camper-Help and Insight are designed to be easy and simple to make while camping. Many of them use minimal ingredients and can be prepared using basic cooking equipment.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for cooking while camping?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are great for cooking while camping. Our products are durable and versatile, making them perfect for outdoor cooking. Plus, many of our products can be used over a campfire or on a grill.

5. How can I access Pamper Your Camper-Help and Insight?

You can access Pamper Your Camper-Help and Insight by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Pamper Your Camper" tab. From there, you can browse through recipes, tips, and videos for cooking while camping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • julmarsala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jla8279
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies