• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Camper Party Ideas - Get Creative!

In summary, Melissa is planning a Pamper Your Camper themed party and is looking for ideas from others. She has the new collapsible bowl, party sticks, and grilling tools, but is still looking for ideas. She also has an outdoor caddy and plates, utensils, and cups.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Hey ladies, I would be very interested to get some ideas from you.

I am having a Pamper Your Camper themed party. Showcasing the new spring items. Do you guys have suggestions on things I could do. I want to focus on products they can use for camping. I have the collapsible bowl, and the party sticks. How can I make this fun and cute??

Thanks!! Melissa

Although not new, the grill tools...The lettuce knife and mini cutting board are great for campers...
The knives in the cases are great "camping cutlery".1. For the show, make everyone sit in lawn chairs...
2. Have citronella candles out for decorations...don't light them or it might "ruin" the taste of the food.
3. Make something fun like Cheeseburger salad...don't know why it remind me of camping food...Hmm...still pondering...

A lot of the outdoor entertaining things are great for camping. The plates, utensils, cups... the new Grill basket and all our grilling things of course. I love the new bar board and paring knife.. perfect for small spaces (Camping, RVing, small kitchens like mine LOL).. Batter bowls are great for mixing things up and storing (like making your own trail mix or granola), prep bowls can be used to travel with myriad things from vitamins (so you don't have to take the whole bottle) to pre-prepping things for making at campsite.

I did a show like this a few weeks ago. I focused a lot on the party sticks, and sold a lot of them. Everyone here had great ideas on the thread about Party Sicks. Im sure if you search for it, you will find more ideas. :)

Check the Files link. There is an invitation flyer, a PC products for camping list, and some camping tips there.

Chilzanne servers are great ... they can freeze the bottom at home and then they don't have to put it in the cooler... takes up less space in the cooler and stays cold on the picnic table!

Oh! I love this idea! This will be great for a show. I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" it! ;)

The file and invitation I found are great!! Thanks for the idea!!

Things I keep in my Camper:

Utility Knife w/ Sharpening Case
Bar Board
Apple Wedger (for apples, but also for potato & onion wedges for Hobo Dinners)
Small Chef's Turner
Silicone Trivets
Jar Opener
Grilling Tools
Outdoor Party Plates
Outdoor utensil sets
Small Mix n Scraper

ADDING this year:
Outdoor Caddy
Collapsible Bowl
Grill Basket
Party Sticks

The small bar pan fits in a toaster oven which most RV's have, the small cutting board we got in our kits fits in the sink of an RV creating more counter space. The plate caddy is perfect with the plates or paper plates if they wish. Have the party sticks already "stuck into" something ie. small potted plant, with glasses of the tripple citrus mojito, or sparkling water. The easy adjustable measuring spoon & cup, to reduce clutter. Hope this helps!

link - helpI can't find the link for the list of things for the camper

I'm surprised I don't see the kitchen shears and can opener on your list or the baker's mat.

The can opener is a no-brainer for camping - how else do you open your baked beans? - and I use the kitchen shears for opening all kinds of packages, as well as cutting scallions and fresh lettuce or cabbage from the farmer's markets we visit.

The baker's mat makes a perfect food safe surface, turning even the nastiest picnic table into a decent prep area for laying out sandwich fixings or toppings for fire-baked potatoes. It rolls up for easy packing and takes up far less room than the large cutting board I bring to picnics. If we're doing gourmet camping, I bring the cutting board too.

I started another thread on this topic and was linked to here. Have any of you ever done this at an actual campground?

myinnerchef said:
I'm surprised I don't see the kitchen shears and can opener on your list or the baker's mat.

The can opener is a no-brainer for camping - how else do you open your baked beans? - and I use the kitchen shears for opening all kinds of packages, as well as cutting scallions and fresh lettuce or cabbage from the farmer's markets we visit.

The baker's mat makes a perfect food safe surface, turning even the nastiest picnic table into a decent prep area for laying out sandwich fixings or toppings for fire-baked potatoes. It rolls up for easy packing and takes up far less room than the large cutting board I bring to picnics. If we're doing gourmet camping, I bring the cutting board too.

I started another thread on this topic and was linked to here. Have any of you ever done this at an actual campground?

I make my own baked beans (Using a jar of Randall's Beans) - I really don't open too many cans!:eek: I have my old can opener in the camper that I use if I need it - so I've never thought of adding the PC can opener to the list.

I don't put the kitchen shears on the list anymore - because I really dislike the new ones - I have a pair of the old white ones in my camper. (and just bought 10 more pair from the outlet!)

I've never thought of bringing the bakers mat - I ruined my first one by cutting on it making cookies at Christmas, so I wouldn't use it as a cutting mat. In the camper, I have a set of color-coded cutting mats that are really thin - red for meat, blue for fish & seafood, green for veggies and fruit, and yellow for chicken. (especially when camping, I am careful of cross contamination) I also have a pretty good work space in the camper for making sandwiches, etc.....I'm weird - I love the challenge of a different cooking venue, and I make up menus and food lists for weeks before we go camping.....I actually love camping because I have MORE time to cook!:D

I know that some people have done this at campgrounds - that isn't really an option for me, because we mostly camp at State Campgrounds (Michigan has really good ones) and I'm not sure that would be allowed - plus, at the State grounds, you are limited as to the amount of time you can stay - so it's more transient. Different people coming and going all the time.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've never thought of bringing the bakers mat - I ruined my first one by cutting on it making cookies at Christmas, so I wouldn't use it as a cutting mat.

I don't use mine for cutting, only as a place to lay out fixings, like laying out slices of bread for making sandwiches, or a place to rest a spreader or spoon I plan to use again. I wouldn't put those directly on a campground picnic table!

We tent camp and usually visit state parks but this year we're doing a KOA tour (not by choice, all our favorite sites were full).

~Lou

Related to Pamper Your Camper Party Ideas - Get Creative!

1. What is a Pamper Your Camper Party?

A Pamper Your Camper Party is a fun and creative way to spruce up your RV or camper. It's an opportunity to gather with friends and family and get crafty with DIY projects and tips for making your home on wheels feel more luxurious and comfortable.

2. What kind of projects can I expect at a Pamper Your Camper Party?

Some popular projects at Pamper Your Camper Parties include creating personalized decor, organizing and maximizing storage space, and making homemade cleaning and beauty products using essential oils. You can also find tips for making your own curtains, pillows, and other small home decor items.

3. Do I need to be a skilled crafter to participate in a Pamper Your Camper Party?

No, not at all! Pamper Your Camper Parties are meant to be fun and inclusive for all skill levels. Our consultants will guide you through the projects and provide step-by-step instructions, so even beginners can join in on the fun.

4. Can I host a Pamper Your Camper Party at my own RV or camper?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to host parties in a variety of locations, including campgrounds and RV parks. Just make sure to have enough space for all your guests to comfortably participate in the projects.

5. Are there any prerequisites for hosting or attending a Pamper Your Camper Party?

No, there are no prerequisites for hosting or attending a Pamper Your Camper Party. Our consultants will provide all the materials and instructions needed for the projects. Just bring your creativity and enthusiasm for sprucing up your home on wheels!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cally
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cally
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pcfleming