• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Camper: Tips and Ideas for a Fun and Organized Camping Experience

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for camping such as grilling tools, cookware, and storage containers. Their stackable storage containers are recommended for keeping the camping kitchen organized. These products can also be used over an open campfire, but it is important to follow care instructions. Pampered Chef products can be used for fun and creative camping recipes, and they often have special deals and discounts available. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is also a great way to earn free and discounted products for your next camping trip.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
My director mentioned this as a possible theme show. I found it very interesting, since I do have a ton of PC stuff in my camping kit. I'm wondering if any of you have done a Pamper your Camper type of show and how you went about arranging it.

I was thinking of calling up the campground manager where we stay and asking if they'd agree to host and post some flyers advertising the show to campers who'll be staying the same time I'll be there.

Any tips or ideas?

Search for posts by ChefBeckyD, she posted a nice list on this about a month or so ago.

janetupnorth said:
Search for posts by ChefBeckyD, she posted a nice list on this about a month or so ago.

I did? Hmmm, I don't remember that!:eek:

Oh wait - was it just ideas of what campers would like? I might have done that, because we use a ton of PC stuff when we are camping!

Cross referencing my post from the other thread.

Have any of you ever done this at an actual campground?

1. What kinds of products does Pampered Chef offer for camping?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for camping, including grilling tools, cookware, and storage containers. They also have a selection of outdoor cooking gadgets, such as a cast iron skillet and a portable grill.

2. How can I keep my camping kitchen organized?

Pampered Chef recommends using their stackable storage containers to keep your camping kitchen organized. These containers are designed to fit perfectly in coolers and are great for storing food, utensils, and other camping essentials.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products over an open campfire?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed to be used over an open campfire. However, it is important to follow the care instructions for each product to ensure they last for many camping trips to come.

4. What are some fun and creative ways to use Pampered Chef products while camping?

Pampered Chef products can be used for a variety of fun and creative camping recipes, such as making personalized pizzas on their pizza stone or creating delicious foil packet meals using their grill pan. You can also use their grilling tools to make s'mores or cook breakfast over the fire.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for Pamper Your Camper products?

Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts on their camping products. You can check their website or follow them on social media to stay updated on any current promotions. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products for your next camping trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TAClements
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • PCMelissa