• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Wait Time: 4-5 Hours for Stone Crack Repair - Unheard Of!

In summary, someone's stone cracked but didn't break, so the wait time is 4-5 hours. It is interesting to see the real time. Go to CC and look up the solution center email, and send an email.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I just called HO b/c someones stone cracked but didn't break & the wait time is 4 - 5 hours! Never have I heard of that type of wait time.

YIKES!!! Did you get the call-back option?

Wow that is long. People say just to wait on line and it doesn't take as long as it says it will.

Oh yea! I'll post back when they call me back. It will be interesting to see the real time.

I think they had some technical difficulties over the weekend, so this is the aftermath.

Go to CC, and look up the solution center email, and send an email. I cannot stand waiting on hold - or even waiting around the house for a call back (what if I happen to want to go outside - or I'm in the laundry room, and forget to bring the phone with me, and can't hear it, or decide I want to run some errands)....so whenever possible I do it by email. Helps with my stress level.:thumbup: :)

2 - 2 1/2 hours for me earlierI called in at about 10 am and they called me back about 12:45 to help me. I never really notice because I am busy with other stuff but that is a LONG wait time. I have never, ever heard of 4-5 hours!!

That's crazy! Yeah let us know when they really call you back.

Debbie :D

I had a 4 hour wait time in December. It was right around the holiday cutoff, so I'm sure that was the major factor then. And, yes, it took that long for the call back to come.

Woo hoo now it's down to between 2 hours 58 and 3 hours 29 minutes or something like that. CRAZY!!! I'm going to just email. Or do it through CC because this one is easy since something was just missing.

Anytime I've called my wait time has been between an hour to 5 hours! I have it set to call my cell phone (usually) that way then if I'm out I'll still get the call back. This wait time is a pain, its not just December, its been any month I've tried calling! Of course in my new house I don't get cell reception so thats tough but they do try calling 2 or 3 times before dropping your call back.

How long until kit credit can be used?They're saying almost 4 hours now!

Does anyone happen to know for a new consultant to sign up with Kit Credit - how far along does the show need to be? I submitted a show yesterday and it shows as "received". When my new recruit tries to sign up it says

"Our records indicate that a kit credit is unavailable for the Consultant number, Show type and Show number you have entered. Please recheck your entries or contact the Consultant of your Show. Please keep in mind that the Show must be received and processed by The Pampered Chef® Home Office before a kit credit can be applied toward your agreement."

I think she's entering the right info - so it must be waiting for the show to go through or something

I called at 9:00 this morning and had a 1 hour 56 minute wait time. I thought that was odd, being so early (would be 8:00 HO time). I did receive the call back in about 1 1/2 hours though, so maybe it won't actually be 4-5 hours.

They called me back at 4:35pm.

rennea said:
Wow that is long. People say just to wait on line and it doesn't take as long as it says it will.

Last week I had a show stolen. I wanted to talk to someone instead of sending an email. Hold times were between 2.5 and 3.5 hours EACH time! I didn't take the call back option on the first two calls and decided to wait. In the past they picked up pretty quick...these times they didn't.

What I didn't like was that once I gave up the call back option and decided to hold, there was no going back! I wish they'd let you try to hold and then if you need to go do something else (like get on with your life!! :p ) you can choose to get a call back.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Last week I had a show stolen. I wanted to talk to someone instead of sending an email. Hold times were between 2.5 and 3.5 hours EACH time! I didn't take the call back option on the first two calls and decided to wait. In the past they picked up pretty quick...these times they didn't.

What I didn't like was that once I gave up the call back option and decided to hold, there was no going back! I wish they'd let you try to hold and then if you need to go do something else (like get on with your life!! :p ) you can choose to get a call back.

oh no how lond did you end up waiting?

pamperedbecky said:
Woo hoo now it's down to between 2 hours 58 and 3 hours 29 minutes or something like that. CRAZY!!! I'm going to just email. Or do it through CC because this one is easy since something was just missing.
I just called for an item missing and it was 1 hour 10 min with NO call back option (new recorded voice) so I just did an online adjustment too!:p

Yes, last week I had one night that it was 3-1/2 hours.

If I have to call HO I try to remember as soon as I get home to put my name in line!

I never call HO unless it is absolutely necessary b/c of the wait times. I either submit the online adjustment or email [email protected]. If more people did this before calling HO, the wait times would be much less. Jumping off my soap box now! ;)

I don't e-mail because they rarely if ever get back to me within a day, and at least twice it has taken two days. After it happening twice, I was done with the e-mail option. I'd rather wait for five hours.

rennea said:
oh no how lond did you end up waiting?

The two times I decided to hold I waited 45 minutes and then had to leave the house. That's why I wish they would let us change our minds :) and choose call back after holding.

The third time I did the call back and it was over 2 hrs....10:30 at night!

I called back @6pm & it said a little over a 30min wait......it is now 8:18 & I am still on hold. No call back option.

3 1/2 hours after I called & got a message of 30min. wait time I am hanging up the phone & going to bed. I'll have to try again tomorrow morning.

This is the worst it has ever been in my 8 years with PC. I personally think there is absolutely NO excuse for this--I don't care HOW many calls they have--it's horrible and this is NOT the busiest time of the year. I have sent at least 3 emails about this to the solution center with NO response--I even cc:dd my sales director, Linda Bowls. Never even got a response from her acknowledging my emails. I love this company but this is attrocious. I flew back home from Cinci with Jan Gilbert and she had no answer, either. Unacceptable. Period.

When HO switched to one line for everything, customer service has been an issue. Saving money at cost of customers is not worth it. It has taken me a week to do a return that I had to do over the phone (confusing one). Two times I called and it would be two hour call back (I couldn't stay around home). When I got through two days ago I actually waited on line for 45 minutes! This is unacceptable! I got a recruit lead that was put on hold so long she finally hung up. She called her mom to find someone she could talk to about the business. She found me.

If we're waiting that long, imagine clients. This needs to be resolved.

Ok, it it 8:45AM in New York State and I just called and my wait time is between "38-42 minutes." I also can't imagine having a customer do this his or herself! I have been so hesitent to call because of the crazy wait time that I really don't have time to wait for! I have to pick up my DS in an hour from pre-k, so hopefully all will be resolved. I really need to get a cusomer a new utility knife and another a new round stone!
Jessica

32 minutes on the nose! And everything was handled very well. Maybe because I called when they first opened? Who knows? But the problem needs to be fixed, because even if I give my cell number, I can't be making adjustments in the car or when I'm out with the kids. I hope it's taken care of sooner than later!
Jessica

MaddyandOwensMom said:
32 minutes on the nose! And everything was handled very well. Maybe because I called when they first opened? Who knows? But the problem needs to be fixed, because even if I give my cell number, I can't be making adjustments in the car or when I'm out with the kids. I hope it's taken care of sooner than later!
Jessica

Yes, that is why I don't give my cell # as the contact #. I'm probably in the minority, but I don't use my cell phone while driving, and If I'm in the middle of the grocery store, or at a Dr's appt, or helping out at DS's preschool, I'm not going to be talking to the solution center.

1 hour 6 minutes to 1 hour 22 minutes is the wait at 853 am this morning.

This is ridiculous!

I do give my cell phone number b/c I keep it with me at work and can be in and out, so, this way I do not miss the call and have to start back over.

The midwest is getting pretty bad weather the last couple days. Keep that in mind also. Workers may be sick or calling in due to the roads. If they have less workers, that's less people to answer the phone. If it's a big concern, email HO and let them know about the issue. They won't catch on if we don't tell them there is a problem.

wadesgirl said:
The midwest is getting pretty bad weather the last couple days. Keep that in mind also. Workers may be sick or calling in due to the roads. If they have less workers, that's less people to answer the phone. If it's a big concern, email HO and let them know about the issue. They won't catch on if we don't tell them there is a problem.

There was just a news piece this morning on local hospitals being filled to capacity, and emergency rooms overflowing, because of the Flu......seems like everyone I know (including our family) has either had it, is just getting over it, or has just come down with it. A couple of schools in the area have shut down for a few days because too many teachers and students were sick.

jrstephens said:
1 hour 6 minutes to 1 hour 22 minutes is the wait at 853 am this morning.

This is ridiculous!

I do give my cell phone number b/c I keep it with me at work and can be in and out, so, this way I do not miss the call and have to start back over.

They just called me back, so, they called back in about an hour.

ChefBeckyD said:
There was just a news piece this morning on local hospitals being filled to capacity, and emergency rooms overflowing, because of the Flu......seems like everyone I know (including our family) has either had it, is just getting over it, or has just come down with it. A couple of schools in the area have shut down for a few days because too many teachers and students were sick.
You would think the sky was falling...:D

GeorgiaPeach said:
The two times I decided to hold I waited 45 minutes and then had to leave the house. That's why I wish they would let us change our minds :) and choose call back after holding.

The third time I did the call back and it was over 2 hrs....10:30 at night!

Just curious as to why you didn't just hang up and call back and then do the call back option??
I love the call back option!! I always do it. I have called so many utility companies and had to sit on hold forever, I think it's great PC offers this, I had never heard of it before this!

Related to Ho Wait Time: 4-5 Hours for Stone Crack Repair - Unheard Of!

1. Why is the wait time for stone crack repair so long at Pampered Chef?

The wait time for stone crack repair at Pampered Chef is longer than usual due to the high demand for this service. Our team is working diligently to ensure that each stone crack is repaired with the utmost care and attention to detail, which takes time.

2. Is there any way to expedite the wait time for stone crack repair?

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to expedite the wait time for stone crack repair. Our focus is on providing the best quality service to our customers, and rushing the repair process could compromise the results.

3. Can the stone crack repair be done at home instead of waiting for 4-5 hours?

We highly recommend waiting for our professional team to repair the stone crack. Attempting to repair it at home could result in further damage to the stone, making the repair process more complicated and costly.

4. How can I prevent my Pampered Chef stone from cracking in the future?

To prevent your Pampered Chef stone from cracking, it is important to properly care for and use your stone. Avoid exposing it to extreme temperature changes, and always allow it to cool down completely before cleaning. Also, avoid using metal utensils on the stone surface.

5. Can I still use my Pampered Chef stone if it has a crack?

We do not recommend using a Pampered Chef stone with a crack, as it could potentially break during use and cause harm. It is best to wait for the repair to be completed before using the stone again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • coriatc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • noelskitchen