• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Is Interviewing Me - I Need Ideas!

In summary, the conversation is about someone receiving a call on Thursday to discuss how they market their business/website, specifically for the upcoming holidays. They mention leaving old catalogs and mini catalogs with their website, including it in their email signature, sending out newsletters, and mentioning their website at shows. They are looking for more creative tips and tricks, but are also being interviewed and recognized for their marketing efforts. The conversation also touches on their business success and recruiting efforts.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Someone is calling me on Thursday to ask me how I market my business/website. Specifically they want to know:

How to promote and market your website in preparation for the holidays
Good ways to promote the mini-catalogs
Fun and creative tips are welcome.

I know what I do! I mean I leave old catalogs and mini catalogs with my website everywhere, my website is on my email. I send out a newsletter, I almost always have my shows on the website and mention that at the show.....is there more? Help! I dont feel creative right now!

If they are asking you how you market your website then I would just tell them what works for you.

If they have asked to interview you it's because you are doing something right and they have noticed! Congratulations!! Just tell them what you are doing. No need to try to come up with anything new and creative....tell them what you have been doing that has gotten you noticed.

Thanks! I think I was just asking to refresh my memory! Its all so routine now....
I started a list on my desktop and as I think of things, I am adding it. One thing I remembered is at each show, I tell the guest that "tonights recipe is featured on my website"...that way they have to check out my website if they want the recipe! I guess that could be called creative! That is what had me nervous, when she ask me that!

Hey Cindy!

That's cool that you're getting interviewed, how awesome!!!! You'll probably be featured in one of the upcoming weekly bites or kitchen news articles!!!

How is business? Must be doing something right!! Things are good here. I recruited 3 in Sept--of course when there is no incentive! Have a few more on the fence. We'll see :0

Take care,
ange

Related to Ho Is Interviewing Me - I Need Ideas!

1. How can I prepare for my interview with Pampered Chef?

To prepare for your interview with Pampered Chef, make sure you research the company and its products beforehand. Familiarize yourself with the company's mission and values, and think about how your skills and experience align with them. It's also a good idea to practice answering common interview questions and have examples ready to demonstrate your skills and qualifications.

2. What can I expect during the interview process with Pampered Chef?

The interview process with Pampered Chef typically involves multiple rounds of interviews, including a phone or video interview and one or more in-person interviews. You may also be asked to complete a skills assessment or participate in a group or panel interview. The company values open and honest communication, so be prepared to talk about your experience and skills in a detailed and genuine manner.

3. What qualities does Pampered Chef look for in potential employees?

Pampered Chef values individuals who are passionate, driven, and customer-focused. They also look for candidates who are team players, adaptable, and have a strong work ethic. Additionally, having a strong understanding of the company's products and a desire to continuously learn and grow are highly regarded qualities.

4. Are there any specific skills or experience that Pampered Chef prioritizes in their hiring process?

While Pampered Chef values a diverse range of skills and experiences, they do prioritize candidates who have a background in sales, marketing, or culinary arts. Experience in a direct sales or customer service role is also highly desirable. In addition, having strong communication, organization, and time management skills are important for success in the company.

5. What is the company culture like at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, the company culture is focused on collaboration, innovation, and a commitment to providing high-quality products and services to customers. The company values a positive and supportive work environment, and encourages employees to share ideas, take risks, and continuously strive for improvement. Pampered Chef also promotes work-life balance and offers opportunities for professional development and growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • yankfan24