• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Closed on Saturdays? Hours and Show Resolutions Explained

In summary, the speaker discusses the issue of not realizing the company's weekend hours have been changed, leading to difficulty in resolving a show on hold. They also mention the possibility of signing up a recruit on a Saturday and the frustration of not being able to reach the company on a Saturday. The conversation also touches on the delay caused by a cohosting show and the speaker's attempt to get it resolved before the end of the month. It is revealed that the company had Saturday hours during the summer and it is unclear if they have returned to that schedule permanently. Overall, the speaker expresses frustration and hopes to resolve the issue on Monday.
babywings76
Gold Member
I didn't realize they didn't have weekend hours anymore! Oh no! I have a show on hold and was wanting to get it taken care of. I just now finally got a hold of the girl. I don't know why I didn't even think to double check the hours of HO. As it turns out, the girl is going to just cancel her order, and that's not listed as an option on the online page for resolving shows on hold.

Great. :(

They're usually not open on Saturdays. Sometimes they add Saturday hours during the holidays or other busy times. You could email or wait until Monday to call.

If HO is closed on Saturdays, can a recruit still sign up on a Saturday? I have one who wants to join and I wanted to sign her today...can it be done through my website? It has been 7 months since I signed my first and only recruit and I am sure we did it on a week day.

You can sign a recruit through your website or pc.com 24/7

THANKS! On my way to do that now :)

raebates said:
They're usually not open on Saturdays. Sometimes they add Saturday hours during the holidays or other busy times. You could email or wait until Monday to call.

I could've sworn I've reached them on Saturdays, it must've been around busy times/holidays. That's what I get for assuming!

Well, thankfully I submitted shows in September, so being inactive this month won't hurt me.

I just feel really bad for the guests of this show because the hosts (it was a cohosting show) took a while to close the show. I really tried to get them to close sooner, but they had a lot of family things going on and people kept asking them to keep it open that they wanted to get something. Then they only got one additional order and were still short $31 for the $500 level. So now the show is delayed even longer. :(

They were open on Saturdays this summer...I think 7am to 3pm or something like that. Probably not cost effective for them.If you get it resolved on Monday it won't really delay it much longer. They don't pack orders on Sundays, so it's not really going to hold it up much. And it will still count for your Oct Sales since it's on "Hold". As long as you resolve it by the 3rd.

Hmmmm...I missed the memo they changed the hours back to Mon-Friday. They've had Saturday hours almost all year- after the fiasco following the upgrade and how backlogged they were, through the summer.

I don't remember a memo about changing back. I'm fairly certain that every time they announce Saturday hours they include a note that it's temporary.

Any orders that are on hold count towards that month as long as you meet the deadline (think it is the 3rd). I didn't see that they closed on Saturday again. I was going to call yesterday when I was unpacking an order and the Small Bar pan had a corner totally shattered. I put it in online and hopefully it will be processed quickly. This was from my booth on the 17th/18th!

I talked to the solution center yesterday. The on hold mentioned that they were open until 4:30 standard time - but it could have been because it was the last day of the month? IDK, I'm new.

Leslie

It's very possible that I'm wrong and they now have standard Saturday hours. I'm wrong much more often that I'd like to admit.

I was on with HO yesterday too, twice actually. :) It was about 3pm Central time... and the wait was only about a minute both times which is significantly shorter than any other time I've called!

Really? You reached someone at HO on Saturday? I wasn't given an option, it said the office was closed. Maybe it was the extension choice I selected? I guess maybe just the regular "for all other questions" number I should've pushed. Man, now I'm really frustrated. Oh well. Tomorrow's Monday and it'll get straightened out. My main issue was that I was hoping to have it count for October to give me "active" status to help my team.

babywings76 said:
Really? You reached someone at HO on Saturday? I wasn't given an option, it said the office was closed. Maybe it was the extension choice I selected? I guess maybe just the regular "for all other questions" number I should've pushed. Man, now I'm really frustrated. Oh well. Tomorrow's Monday and it'll get straightened out. My main issue was that I was hoping to have it count for October to give me "active" status to help my team.

As long as it was submitted in October, and resolved by Nov 3rd, it will still count for October, and for your active status.

Oh, that's right. Where is my brain?! ;) For some reason when others were mentioning the 3rd, I kept thinking of it counting for my paycheck, not for active status. Feeling much relief now. :D Thanks everyone! :)

What is "Ho Closed on Saturdays"?

"Ho Closed on Saturdays" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily open cans, bottles, and jars with minimal effort.

How does "Ho Closed on Saturdays" work?

This tool features a specialized handle that provides a comfortable grip and allows you to easily twist and open cans, bottles, and jars. It also has a built-in opener for pull tabs on cans.

Is "Ho Closed on Saturdays" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Ho Closed on Saturdays" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Can "Ho Closed on Saturdays" be used for all sizes of cans, bottles, and jars?

Yes, "Ho Closed on Saturdays" is designed to be versatile and can be used to open cans, bottles, and jars of various sizes.

Is "Ho Closed on Saturdays" covered by a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty on "Ho Closed on Saturdays". If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if there are any defects, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KCPChef