• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All,Has Anyone Been Able to Get Into the Prerecorded Teletalk

A
antoniablaze
Hi All,

Has anyone been able to get into the prerecorded TeleTalk sessions online? I have been trying for 4 days and it still gives me an error message on both my home and work computers. I really want to listen to "recruit with confidence!"

Anyone who knows, thanks for responding.

Carla

NopeI get the error also.

I got the error also but FINALLY figured out the secret. At the top of each class section are several circles with letters inside. SS for Super Starter and A for Audio. Click on the A. Now you'll see a new table with dates. Click on the dates to get started.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
AWESOME! Thanks for checking it out! Does yours have really bad sound quality though? It's really hard to understand. :(

1. What is the "recruit with confidence!" TeleTalk session about?

The "recruit with confidence!" TeleTalk session is a prerecorded webinar that provides tips and strategies for successful recruiting.

2. How do I access the prerecorded TeleTalk sessions online?

You can access the prerecorded TeleTalk sessions by logging into the designated website with your login credentials provided by the TeleTalk organizers.

3. Why am I getting an error message when trying to access the TeleTalk sessions?

There could be several reasons for the error message, such as incorrect login credentials, technical issues with the website, or an expired link. Try contacting the TeleTalk organizers for assistance.

4. Can I access the TeleTalk sessions from both my home and work computers?

Yes, as long as you have the correct login credentials, you should be able to access the TeleTalk sessions from any computer with an internet connection.

5. Is there a deadline for accessing the prerecorded TeleTalk sessions?

It depends on the organizer's policies. Some may have a specific date or time frame for accessing the sessions, while others may allow unlimited access. Check with the organizers for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • otisbg