• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use a Mac to Create a Website?

In summary, the Pampered Chef website is accessible on Mac computers without the need for any special software. Orders can be placed and order history can be viewed on the website, which is optimized for all devices. Although there is no mobile app, the website is mobile-friendly and can be used on Mac computers.
straitfan
Gold Member
:confused:
Has anyone had any luck establishing a site using a Mac computer? Each time I click on the tutorial, I get an error message, and can't view the page. I can view my director's site on my Mac, and have tried to get the start page on a PC and it loaded correctly. I've never encountered a site that I couldn't view just because I was using a mac. I've tried IE and Safari, OSX and 9.2. If I do use a PC to get it established, will I then be able to have access to it on my Mac? Still a super starter and know just enough to be dangerous! (
although I thought I was computer literate!)

Let me know if any Apple eaters can help me out here!
Christy
(newly Qualified!!)

If you end up setting it up using a PC you should still be able to access it on the mac. You should contact customer support by phone to ask for help on setting it up.

I only have a Mac and was able to establish my website.

Related to Can I Use a Mac to Create a Website?

1. Can I access the Pampered Chef website on my Mac computer?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website is compatible with Mac computers. Simply open a web browser and go to our website to access all of our features and content.

2. Do I need to download any special software to use the Pampered Chef website on my Mac?

No, you do not need to download any special software to use our website on a Mac. As long as you have a current web browser, you can access our site and all of its features.

3. How do I place an order using my Mac on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order on our website, simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Our website is optimized for all devices, including Mac computers, so the process should be seamless and easy.

4. Can I view my order history on the Pampered Chef website using my Mac?

Yes, you can view your order history on our website using your Mac computer. Simply log into your account and go to the "Orders" section to see all of your past purchases.

5. Is there a mobile app for the Pampered Chef website that I can use on my Mac?

No, there is currently no mobile app for our website. However, our website is mobile-friendly and can be easily accessed on any device, including Mac computers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • Melinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jcsmilez