• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Lady! I Wanna Order a Food Chopper!

In summary, Carolyn was at Butterfly World and saw a worker there who asked for her business card. The workers were looking for a consultant and the birds were most interested in her.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
We went to Butterfly World today...one of the workers there asked for my business card - said they're looking for a consultant as they just moved to the area! I think the birds were MOST interested though:
105_0190.jpg

105_0191.jpg

105_0204.jpg

105_0205.jpg

Too funny - were you hiding beer bread crumbs in there?!?!?!

Those are Rainbow Lorikeets - very cool, friendly birds. They're nectivores, so they wouldn't be looking for bread crumbs (though it's a good theory, Janet).That's cute!

Yep - they're Lorikeets...incredibly friendly. There was SOMETHING in my bag they were digging for. I had cups of nectar in my hands but they were obesessed with trying to get into my bag - it was hilarious!

Very beautiful birds!

PS - that's my son in the background dressed like a lorikeet - LOL Good wardrobing today - LOL

What great pictures and beautiful birds! Too funny! I was just at the zoo on Tuesday and didn't have that luck!!

If I were you, I'd have stuffed one into the bag and taken him home. They're not cheap (no pun intended) birds. :) Of course, they're harder to care for than most pet birds, because of the nectar thing, but they're fairly popular pets.

Hey Carolyn! Surprised you didn't have the spring/summer catalog in the view spot on your bag unless you are trying to sell more stainless steel cookware!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
Hey Carolyn! Surprised you didn't have the spring/summer catalog in the view spot on your bag unless you are trying to sell more stainless steel cookware!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!

I always carry the old catalog and tell people I'll send them the new one if they give me their contact info...

I see your point! I carry the new and tell them that is the only one I have with me and ask for their info to send them a new catalog.

I love the picture!! How cute!!

PS I am jealous of you wearing flip flops! It's chilly here in NY!!!!:yuck:

That's funny!
I'm jealous of the capris & flip flops too; it is actually making it close to 60 today...

How funny, and cute!!!

mini hijack ::waving:: Hi ChefAnn!! :)

Related to Hey Lady! I Wanna Order a Food Chopper!

1. What is the difference between the food chopper and a regular knife?

The food chopper is designed to easily and quickly chop and dice ingredients with minimal effort. It has sharp blades and a large surface area, making it more efficient than a regular knife.

2. How do I clean the food chopper?

The food chopper can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Simply remove the blades and wash them with warm, soapy water. The rest of the chopper can be wiped down with a damp cloth.

3. Can the food chopper be used to chop harder ingredients like nuts or ice?

Yes, the food chopper is strong enough to chop through harder ingredients like nuts and ice. However, it is not recommended for use with extremely hard or frozen items.

4. Is the food chopper safe to use in the dishwasher?

Yes, the food chopper is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash for best results and to prolong the life of the blades.

5. Does the food chopper come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your food chopper, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • christinaspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies