• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help with Host Materials for Jan & Feb 2011?

In summary, "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce the availability of new products and promotions for the months of January and February. The exact products included in the promotion may vary, but typically includes new kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. These products can be purchased directly from a Pampered Chef consultant, either in person or through their website. There are often special discounts and promotions offered for these products, which may include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, or discounts on select items. The promotion typically runs from January to the end of February, but the end date may vary.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Can you do the host/guest flyers and the host letters for Jan & Feb when you have a sec? Believe it or not I am already booking both months! My 2011 is FULL.
I've attached last year's host letters.

Attachments

• February 2011 Host Letter.doc
    690 KB · Views: 399
  • Jan 2011 Host Letter.doc
    268 KB · Views: 357
Ok - I KNOW I saw the Feb Host & Guest Specials on CC earlier and now I can't find them...argh...

Sure, I can definitely help you out with the host/guest flyers and letters for January and February. It's great to hear that your 2011 is already booking up! I'll take a look at the attached letters and make sure to incorporate any necessary updates for this year. Is there a specific theme or information you would like included in the flyers and letters? Let me know and I'll get started on them as soon as possible. Thanks!

What is "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!"?

"Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce the availability of new products and promotions for the months of January and February.

What products are included in the "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!" promotion?

The exact products included in the "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!" promotion may vary, but it typically includes new kitchen tools, cookware, and food items that are perfect for winter cooking and entertaining.

How can I purchase the products featured in "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!"?

You can purchase these products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant near you. You can also shop online through the consultant's personal website or by hosting a cooking party.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!"?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions offered for the products featured in "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!". These may include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, or discounts on select items.

When does the "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!" promotion end?

The end date for the "Hey Kam!! Janand Feb Are Up!!" promotion may vary, but typically it runs from January to the end of February. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
chefsara
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies