• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Kam! March Is up Can You Update the Flyers?

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/jan12_cn.pdfMarch specials are announced - the CN just came up today. Kam, when you have a sec, can you update the host letter & host/guest fillable for March and the three-column one you do? Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO much!! And why hasn't HO put you on payroll yet????https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/jan12_cn.pdfHaha! :)I have the 3 col done but won't be
dannyzmom
Gold Member
March specials are announced - the CN just came up today. Kam, when you have a sec, can you update the host letter & host/guest fillable for March and the three-column one you do? Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO much!! And why hasn't HO put you on payroll yet????

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/jan12_cn.pdf

Attachments

• March 2011 Host Letter (1).doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 547
Wow this is awesome!! Do you have one already made for February that would share? I am amazed at the creativity on this site!

dannyzmom said:
March specials are announced - the CN just came up today. Kam, when you have a sec, can you update the host letter & host/guest fillable for March and the three-column one you do? Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO much!! And why hasn't HO put you on payroll yet????

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/jan12_cn.pdf

Haha! :)
I have the 3 col done but won't be able to post it until late tonight or tomorrow morn. Going out after work. I will update the host letter for you and post that, too!

Thanks, Kam!! Have fun tonight wherever you're going :)

mgranich said:
Wow this is awesome!! Do you have one already made for February that would share? I am amazed at the creativity on this site!

February's was already posted - not sure how to dig it up so I am just going to attach it from my harddrive...

Attachments

• February 2012 Host Letter KAM.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 598
Thanks so much!

Hi Carolyn,

Here is your March host letter updated with the March 2012 Specials!

Attachments

• March 2012 Host Letter.doc
    823 KB · Views: 693
Is the three column host guest specials one up yet? I'm on my mobile so I'm not sure if I missed it.

dannyzmom said:
Is the three column host guest specials one up yet? I'm on my mobile so I'm not sure if I missed it.

Yep, it's in flyers with the title Flyers Updated for March. I am on my mobile too, so I can't post the link easily, but it should be near the top.

Thanks so much KAM! You do such an incredible job! I truely appreciate it!! :)

KAM you so rock!!
Did you do a mini for Feb/Mar yet?? I love your mini inserts I get so much feedback on the specials Host and guest!
Blessings,
Jan

Good Morning Everyone....
Thanks so much for the Host letter for March ... does anyone have the catalog show version of this? I had a show on saturday... and I booked 6 shows... 4 of them are catalog shows for the month of March...this was by promoting the stainless steel bowl set (wahoo!!) so this letter would be grately appreciated!!

1. What is the updated theme for the March flyers?

The updated theme for the March flyers is "Spring into Savings".

2. Are there any new products being featured in the March flyers?

Yes, there are several new products being featured in the March flyers, including our new spring-themed kitchen accessories and our latest cookware set.

3. Will the March flyers include any special offers or discounts?

Yes, there will be special offers and discounts in the March flyers, such as buy one, get one free deals and discounted prices on select products.

4. Can I still order from the previous month's flyers?

Yes, you can still order from the previous month's flyers until the end of the month. However, we highly recommend checking out the new March flyers for the latest products and deals.

5. How can I access the March flyers?

You can access the March flyers through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom