• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Guys! I Had a Party Today - Had 11 People There Which Is a Great

In summary, Tara had a party today and didn't get any bookings. She has some great ideas on getting people to host parties, such as her wording and offering a free cookbook to the first person to book.
ChefTara
Hey guys! I had a party today - had 11 people there which is a great turnout (this was my 7th cooking party) and over all between $500-$600 in sales. The host was a coworker who is a good friend and I was really excited about getting outside of my circle of friends and family but not one person booked a show!!! I did the book to look with an added incentive of a free cookbook if they booked in June. I had two people say to contact them in November - that they MIGHT do a show in December. I did everything - sprinkled seeds of host benefits throughout the show, talked about the host special, and I asked everyone as they checked out if they wanted me to throw a party for them (this is what I say instead of "Would you like to host a party?" - I've found people like that better because it is me doing all the work instead of them and that question just reinforces it). SIGH Oh well. It was a great show otherwise with the $500-$600 going toward my June sell-a-thon, my SS#3 kit, the SS bonus kit I want and of course the cluster challenge so it wasn't a wash at all! I am thankful for the sales, just bummed about the lack of bookings/recruit leads.
OH - did want to share something - if it is difficult for you to ask someone to host a party, as they check out and you are totalling their order, ask if they have hosted a party in the last year so they can use their 10% discount. When they say "no", ask them if they would like to host one!

Bummed but will get past it! :eek:
Tara

I'm sorry you didn't get any bookings. You have some great ideas on getting people to host - your wording is great and asking about the 10% is great too. I have to use that. Thank you for sharing!

You are in SS3? Could have fooled me! You have it together girl. I think this was a fluke. I bet you will have no problem with bookings with your skill and great attitude.

Tara: Don't forget to call after they have gotten their products! I have had women say that they would like a show that said no at the show.

I do make "out-of-the box" calls to everyone so we will see. And I do get email addresses from everyone to send them my monthly e-newsletter that has host specials and promotions that I am doing. It'll all shake out. I was just stunned.

Tara

Maybe call them when the products get in amd say, "suzy host has your products, I just thought I would let you know. Also, I really need bookings to get my business going, and I am offering a family size quick stir pitcher to the first person that books. Did any of the upcoming host specials interest you?" That way they feel like they are helping you, and have a sense of urgency about booking

Great idea, Gillian! Thanks!

you know, sometimes you can do more than everything right and you still won't get bookings. its dissapointing but thankfully not every show is like that. keep doing what you're doing and I bet at your next show you'll get bookings.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party involves inviting friends and family to your home for a cooking demonstration and product showcase. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

How many people should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 people to your party to ensure a good turnout and maximize your host rewards. However, you can invite as many or as few people as you'd like.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and learn new kitchen techniques from our consultants. It's also a fun and social way to spend time with friends and family.

Can I still earn rewards if I can't host a party in my home?

Absolutely! You can also host a virtual party online or through a catalog party where you share products and take orders with your friends and family. Our consultants will be there to support you every step of the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gabsansal
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica