• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Chefann - New Career for Beaker?

In summary, Beaker is a crazy bird who bobs her head and says "woof woof." She's always been a little nuts, and the breeder knew this and chose her for a pet that would be a little off her rocker. This is why Beaker is perfect for your house - she's always entertaining.
katie0128
Silver Member
Saw this and thought of Beaker...

http://www.birdloversonly.org/snowball.html

<giggle>Too bad my computer here at work doesn't have sound. :rolleyes: I'll have to play that at home.Beaker bobs like that (without the footwork) when you ask her, "Do you want an almond?" The rule is that she has to bob 3 full times before she gets the nut.The bird in the video is a sulfur-crested coc*atoo, BTW.ETA: Argh! Stupid censor!!

You mean it's a sulfer-crested roosteratchoo?

Bless you, KG.

This thread started out to be for the birds but it's going to the dogs.

Which is where so many of our threads end up!

Beaker used to say "woof woof." Not the baking sound, the word "woof." :)Did I mention she's a little nuts?

Did you watch the whole thing? The bird started head banging and stuff towards the end!!!

I only watched about a minute - no sound here so it was only half as funny, I'm sure. I'll catch it at home.

chefann said:
Beaker used to say "woof woof." Not the baking sound, the word "woof." :)

Did I mention she's a little nuts?
That's why she fits right in at your house.

I keep telling DH that we picked the normal bird out at the breeder's, but somehow in the last 10 years, she broke. And she's not under warranty anymore.bagelbagelbagelbagelbagelbagel

Katie, that was too funny!!

chefann said:
I keep telling DH that we picked the normal bird out at the breeder's, but somehow in the last 10 years, she broke. And she's not under warranty anymore.

bagelbagelbagelbagelbagelbagel

Personally, I think the breeder had you and DH pegged from the beginning and steered you toward the bird that was a little off her rocker from the beginning.

CORN!

Coooorrrrrrrrnnnnnn!Soup!Beaker says that, too, but it's derived from "Superbird," not the food.

Funny thing...we actually sell CDs at work to train birds to talk. ...something like 80 some phrases...One is "Do you like my hair, I feathered it..." ...I thought that was so bad it is funny!

We've got a gizmo called a "Wordy Birdy" that records what you say onto a chip and will play it back repeatedly. You can set it to play every few seconds for as long as it's on (or the batteries last), so you can train the bird. The problem is that it's a little old and it doesn't sound really clear. We're trying to teach Beaker, "Who's gonna feed me?" That's from my niece, who's 5. My sister came into town for our grandmother's birthday this summer, and mentioned to Stephanie (my niece) that she was leaving town. Stephanie doesn't have the best grasp of weekday vs. weekend - she just knew that Daddy's usually at work, her sisters were in school already, and Momma was leaving town. Her question to my sister was, "Who's gonna feed me?" Not that she'd miss Momma, but that she'd miss the food. :D

chefann said:
We've got a gizmo called a "Wordy Birdy" that records what you say onto a chip and will play it back repeatedly. You can set it to play every few seconds for as long as it's on (or the batteries last), so you can train the bird. The problem is that it's a little old and it doesn't sound really clear.

We're trying to teach Beaker, "Who's gonna feed me?" That's from my niece, who's 5. My sister came into town for our grandmother's birthday this summer, and mentioned to Stephanie (my niece) that she was leaving town. Stephanie doesn't have the best grasp of weekday vs. weekend - she just knew that Daddy's usually at work, her sisters were in school already, and Momma was leaving town. Her question to my sister was, "Who's gonna feed me?" Not that she'd miss Momma, but that she'd miss the food. :D

Cute! (Your niece).

We have those Wordy Bird things here too...

Related to Hey Chefann - New Career for Beaker?

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

2. What is the earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant is based on your sales and the number of parties you host. The more you sell, the higher your commission will be. Our top consultants earn six-figure incomes.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 per month to remain active as a consultant. This can easily be achieved by hosting at least one party per month.

4. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. We are known for our high-quality and innovative kitchen products that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I still work as a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and work their Pampered Chef business on the side. You can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. It's a great way to earn extra income and have a flexible career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • ChefBeckyD