• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Plan in Canada: Levels & Requirements

In summary, many announcements were made for new members of the CC community, but specifics were not given about the new career plan. The new booklet is expected to be released with the change over kit and will include information about each level and the elite seller program.
lovenpc
In Canada the new career plan was not introduced. Could someone please post all the levels and requirements as I am interested in seeing what it is all about. Thanks

I did not attend Leadership but my upline said she has a chart. Unfortunately, my fax is not working. I too would like to see a hard copy or booklet come in the mail soon.

Many announcements came through on CC for us, but not everything like last year.

Sign me....Unable to attend Leadership and now Impatiently waiting!!:D

I think they are putting things up more slowly this year because there is a ton to absorb so by giving it to us slowly we can learn it more thoroughly ...and they don't want us distracted by the products.

My understanding is that we will receive a booklet in our change over kit.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong. It wouldn't be the first time, nor the last. ;)

pamperedpals said:
My understanding is that we will receive a booklet in our change over kit.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong. It wouldn't be the first time, nor the last. ;)

That is my understanding as well.

lovenpc was asking because Canadian Leadership didn't change any of the career plan stuff - we are just curious as to changes that might be in the air for us in the future!If anyone has any specifics, please share! TIAEsther

Read the Leadership Day 2 annoucement in that forum.. you will see the gist of the new plan on those threads.

One of the best things that they did for us was create a flip book. It's a small spiral bound booklet that's about 4x6. It's going to be such great information. It includes pages with each level, plus questions & answers, elite seller program & car program. I think it's going to be a go-to guide.

Related to Career Plan in Canada: Levels & Requirements

What are the different levels in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada?

The Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada has three levels: Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Director.

What are the requirements to become a Consultant in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada?

To become a Consultant in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Insurance Number, and be a resident of Canada.

What are the requirements to become a Senior Consultant in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada?

To become a Senior Consultant in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada, you must have been an active Consultant for at least three consecutive months and have at least $4,000 in personal sales in the previous three months.

What are the requirements to become a Director in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada?

To become a Director in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada, you must have been an active Senior Consultant for at least six consecutive months and have at least $10,000 in personal sales in the previous three months. Additionally, you must have a team of at least three active Consultants.

Are there any additional requirements to maintain a level in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada?

Yes, to maintain your level in the Pampered Chef Career Plan in Canada, you must meet certain sales and team requirements. For example, to maintain the Senior Consultant level, you must have at least $2,500 in personal sales in the previous three months and have at least one active Consultant on your team. It is important to review the specific requirements for each level to ensure you continue to meet them and maintain your level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC