• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Flyer Display for Perfect Presentation

In summary, a flyer display is a marketing tool that visually promotes products or services to potential customers. An effective flyer display should have a clear headline, eye-catching visuals, persuasive copy, a call to action, and contact information. To make it stand out, you can use bold colors, high-quality images, unique design, and special offers. The location of the display is crucial and should be placed in high-traffic areas at eye level. The effectiveness can be tracked through coupon redemptions, asking customers, or using unique URLs or QR codes.
esavvymom
Staff member
I had a couple of flyers I was going to put out for folks to take as they'd like (a "Dear Santa" and a "Stocking stuffers under $8", plus my Pampered Package pamphlets.

But I'm having a hard time getting the paper to stand up! It curls forward (because it got curled out of the printer...I have a big small commercial style Brother).

I was wondering if anyone ran into this problem and how they may have solved it? I'm thinking I may put a recipe or something on the BACK of the flyers just to get the page to be run through the machine a second time to uncurl it or get it to curl BACKWARDs. But if I can save the ink, I would like to. Anyone else have this problem and figured out a quick way to make it work? My booth is Saturday.

I use acrylic photo displays I get at Wal-mart for a few bucks. The bend in a L-shape and hold the flyers well. I have also used foam board, taping and/or pinning the flyer to the board, then used a book end to hold it up.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Oops! I misunderstood the question.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

What is the purpose of a flyer display?

A flyer display is a marketing tool used to promote products or services to potential customers. It is a visual representation of information and can attract attention and generate interest in a specific product or service.

What are the key elements of an effective flyer display?

An effective flyer display should have a clear and attention-grabbing headline, eye-catching visuals, concise and persuasive copy, a call to action, and contact information for interested customers to reach out.

How can I make my flyer display stand out?

To make your flyer display stand out, you can use bold and contrasting colors, incorporate high-quality images, include a unique and memorable design, and add a special offer or promotion to entice potential customers.

Where should I place my flyer display?

The location of your flyer display is crucial for its success. It should be placed in areas with high foot traffic, such as near the entrance of a store or in a busy public area. It should also be displayed at eye level for maximum visibility.

How can I track the effectiveness of my flyer display?

There are a few ways to track the effectiveness of your flyer display. You can include a coupon or discount code on the flyer and track how many are redeemed. You can also ask customers where they heard about your product or service. Another option is to use a unique URL or QR code on the flyer and track website traffic or scans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • SDowning
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sandra foy
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies