• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Ready-Made Business Opportunity Flyer?

In summary, a Business Opportunity Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote the business opportunity aspect of the company. It can be used to attract potential consultants and can be customized with personal information and photos. Pampered Chef provides these flyers to consultants at no additional cost, but there may be a cost for printed copies.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I would like to hang up some bus. op. flyers in local locations- does anyone have one made up, with some tear-offs on the bottom? I'm having computer- operator problems- can't get it to work out- I'd love to use one already made up...please?
TIA!

I am using the ones from Merrill - they have tear off business cards and look very professional

Thanks! Where do you leave yours, and have you had success with it?

Here is the one I have...I got it here a long time ago. I just updated it with new pictures.

Attachments

• GROCERY FLYER.1.doc
    105.5 KB · Views: 556

1. What is a Business Opportunity Flyer?

A Business Opportunity Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote the business opportunity aspect of the company. It includes information about the benefits of becoming a consultant, the potential earnings, and how to get started.

2. How can I use the Business Opportunity Flyer to grow my Pampered Chef business?

The Business Opportunity Flyer can be used to attract potential consultants who are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team. You can distribute the flyer at events, post it on social media, or email it to friends and family. It is a great way to reach a wider audience and expand your business.

3. Is the Business Opportunity Flyer customizable?

Yes, the Business Opportunity Flyer is customizable. You can add your contact information, personal message, and even your own photos to make it more personalized. This will help you stand out and make a stronger connection with potential consultants.

4. Can I get Business Opportunity Flyers from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides consultants with a variety of marketing materials, including Business Opportunity Flyers. You can access and download the flyer from the consultant website or order printed copies from the Pampered Chef supply store.

5. Do I have to pay for the Business Opportunity Flyers?

There is no additional cost to use the Business Opportunity Flyers. They are included in the marketing materials provided to consultants by Pampered Chef. However, if you choose to order printed copies, there will be a cost for the printing and shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• valgal49
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Morvin