• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie-Hi-Looking for Flyer to Give Out to Neighbors...

R
Redsoxmama
Hi...I just signed up with PC and it's slow...so many people are on vacation...but my husband reminded me to use this time to get my name out there...
I wanted to make up a quick flyer or card, and introduce myself...to the neighbors and put them around...also to do some flyers to put up in local grocery stores,,,etc,,,anyone have any ideas or 'samples'
Thanks so much in advance!
Sharon:)

Pampered Chef Files List

Click this link and it should bring you to a bunch of files that people have downloaded here on this subject in the past.

Welcome and best of luck! :)

Hi Sharon, welcome to the Pampered Chef family! I'm excited to hear that you're looking for ways to get your name out there and grow your business. One idea could be to create a simple flyer or business card that includes your contact information, a brief introduction about yourself and your business, and maybe a special offer or promotion for first-time customers. You could also consider reaching out to local community events or organizations to see if you can set up a booth or table to showcase your products and services. I'm sure other consultants in our community would be happy to share their flyers or ideas with you as well. Best of luck and happy cooking! :)

1. What is the purpose of the flyer or card?

The purpose of the flyer or card is to introduce yourself as a new representative for PC and to promote your business to potential customers in your local area.

2. Where should I distribute the flyers or cards?

You can distribute the flyers or cards to your neighbors by personally introducing yourself and leaving them at their doorstep. You can also put them up in local grocery stores or other public places with permission.

3. Do you have any ideas for the design of the flyer or card?

Some ideas for the design of the flyer or card could include using bright colors and eye-catching fonts, including photos of your products, and clearly stating your contact information and any promotions or discounts you are offering.

4. Is it important to mention that it's a slow time for PC?

Yes, it's important to mention that it's a slow time for PC in order to explain why you are reaching out to potential customers and to emphasize that now is a good time for them to try out your products or services.

5. Can you provide any sample flyers or cards?

I'm sorry, I cannot provide sample flyers or cards as I am a computer program and do not have access to visual materials. However, a quick internet search or reaching out to other PC representatives may provide you with some ideas and inspiration for your own flyer or card design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
Admin Greg