• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Getting Bookings 1-15 of the Month?

In summary, the "Flyer for Getting Bookings 1-15 of the Month" is a tool designed to help consultants secure bookings for the first 15 days of the month by offering special incentives and promotions to potential hosts. It can be obtained from the Pampered Chef website, your team leader, or by creating your own version using the provided template. Effective ways to use the flyer include sharing it on social media, sending it to your customer list, handing it out at parties, and personally reaching out to potential hosts. The flyer can also be customized with your personal branding and contact information. It is available for all Pampered Chef consultants to use, but it is important to follow company policies and guidelines when promoting and offering incentives.
chefliz
Gold Member
I would like to get more bookings during the first half of the month. This always seems to be a problem for me, and I would like to inspire the host by offering them a gift (or a bribe-LOL) but I don't want to just offer them one thing knowing they may already have it.

Does anyone have a flyer created that offers choices of a few items priced maybe below $30 or so, that the host or potential host could choose from? :yuck:

I can't think of what people call it....but there is thing I've seen here where people will offer a particular product at the price of the day. So like the food chopper would be $5.00 on the 5th of the month or $8.00 on the 8th of the month and so on (it's a host special offered by the consultant). Maybe someone else here will know what I'm talking about and know what name has been attached to that promo. Basically, your host would benefit by booking earlier in the month on the item to get it cheaper.

Why not when you are offering dates in the month, just say - would Feb 1st or 7th work better for you? Don't offer them the entire month. That way you can book in earlier.

After going to leadership conference I definately noticed something - those who are HIGH up in this company don't use a ton of paper/flyers, they don't re-create the wheel, they simply open their mouth and ask.

Best bet.....just lead them to the dates YOU want - they'll pick it.

Related to Flyer for Getting Bookings 1-15 of the Month?

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyer for Getting Bookings 1-15 of the Month"?

The flyer is designed to help consultants secure bookings for the first 15 days of the month by offering special incentives and promotions to potential hosts.

2. How can I obtain the "Flyer for Getting Bookings 1-15 of the Month"?

The flyer can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website or obtained from your team leader. Alternatively, you can create your own version using the provided template.

3. What are some effective ways to use the flyer to get bookings?

Some effective ways to utilize the flyer include sharing it on social media, sending it out to your customer list via email, handing it out at parties, and personally reaching out to potential hosts to offer them the exclusive promotion.

4. Can I customize the flyer to fit my personal branding?

Yes, the flyer template can be customized with your own personal branding and contact information. This will help make it more personalized and appealing to potential hosts.

5. Are there any restrictions on who can use the flyer?

The flyer is available for all Pampered Chef consultants to use as a tool to get bookings. However, it is important to adhere to the company's policies and guidelines when promoting and offering incentives to potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• des10ie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • des10ie