• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Customer Individual Order in Pp I

In summary, to modify your individual order in Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or the customer service team. You can also cancel your individual order within 24 hours of placing it by contacting your consultant or the customer service team. Delivery time for individual orders can vary and the company offers a satisfaction guarantee for returns and exchanges. Accepted payment methods include credit and debit cards, PayPal, gift cards, and personal checks or money orders through your consultant.
Happy Mom
Please help! I know there is a simple answer here. I went to place an individual order for a customer in PP, and I can't figure out where to do it. I need to transmit her order today.

I see non-commissioned orders only. Don't we receive commission on individual orders?

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Go into Pampered Partner. Click on shows. Click Add. Then you can choose cooking, catalog, individual etc... I hope this helps you.

The easiest way to place an individual order is through your website, although if you don't have one you go to "show information" in Pampered Partner and scroll down to individual order.
hth

HelpI have all the information in for this individual order, but I keep getting a message saying that I need to add the customer's name address and phone # in the information screen. Since this is not a show, just one order, I cannot open that screen.

The name, etc. is in the shipping information but I can't transmit the order.

Did it work? Why can't you transmit the order? (What error msg do you get?)Try double clicking on the order and when the Order Information Screen is up, click on the Special Shipping, Bookings and More tab. Fill that info in.

You should be able to open it. Go to the order, open the "guest order"....she will be the guest. Then click on the "special shipping bookings and more" option. That should open the information screen. Let me know what happens.

HelpThank you, double clicking on the order worked to open up the information screen.

1. How can I modify my individual order in Pampered Chef?

To modify your individual order in Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be able to assist you with any changes you need to make.

2. Can I cancel my individual order in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can cancel your individual order in Pampered Chef. To do so, you can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team within a certain timeframe, typically 24 hours after placing the order.

3. How long does it take to receive my individual order from Pampered Chef?

The delivery time for individual orders from Pampered Chef can vary depending on your location and product availability. Your consultant or the customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery time once your order has been placed.

4. Can I return or exchange my individual order from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can return or exchange your individual order from Pampered Chef. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to resolve any issues or concerns with your order.

5. What payment methods are accepted for individual orders in Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef accepts several payment methods for individual orders, including credit and debit cards, PayPal, and gift cards. Your consultant can also provide you with the option to pay with personal checks or money orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire