• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Your First Independent Order? Let Us Guide You!

In summary, the process for placing your first independent order is to create an account on the website using your Independent Consultant's referral link, browse and add items to your cart, and complete the checkout process by entering payment and shipping information. New customers are eligible for a 10% discount on their first order, which will be automatically applied at checkout. Accepted payment methods include major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to orders once they have been placed, but cancellations can be made through customer service. The return policy for first independent orders allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
leannvv
I just got my 1st individual, non show related order. I have closed all my current shows and won't close another for over a week.
I am stumped how to put it in on PP. :eek: Can someone help me? I'm sure it is right in front of me! LOL Thanks!

I think I figured it out! DUH! :) Just as an individual order where I would stick in show orders? I had missed it! Sorry for the wasted space!

Yes, you pick Individual as the show type :)

Related to Need Help with Your First Independent Order? Let Us Guide You!

1. What is the process for placing my first independent order?

The process for placing your first independent order is simple. First, you need to create an account on our website using your Independent Consultant's referral link. Then, browse through our products and add the items you want to your cart. Finally, complete the checkout process by entering your payment and shipping information.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for a discount on my first independent order?

If you are a new customer and have never purchased from Pampered Chef before, you are eligible to receive a 10% discount on your first independent order. This discount will be automatically applied at checkout, so you don't have to worry about entering a promo code.

3. What payment methods do you accept for independent orders?

We accept all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payment through PayPal for added convenience.

4. Can I make changes to my first independent order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. However, if you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and they will assist you in the cancellation process.

5. What is the return policy for first independent orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your first independent order. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our full return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies