• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! When/How Do Consultants Find Out About Trip?

In summary, the trip for consultants is announced at the annual National Conference in the summer. Consultants will receive an email notification from the company with details about the trip, including the destination, dates, and qualifying requirements. The trip is open to all active consultants who meet the requirements set by the company, which may include meeting sales and recruiting goals within a certain time period. Consultants who qualify for the trip are allowed to bring one guest, but the guest must cover their own travel expenses.
footballchef
Gold Member
Hello,

I am planning my January 9th meeting and wanted to know if anyone has heard how consultants who do not attend Leadership will find out about the trip destination. This makes a big difference on how I plan my meeting, which I am doing this weekend, since we are leaving for Leadership next week. Thanks for you help.
:confused:

Info. is mailed to Consultants after Leadership. You can check with your upline to see if they have the date. Sometimes it mails while we are at Leadership which means they could have it by the 9th. If not, you'll have your info. from Leadership you can show/share with them.

Thanks for your ideas. I'm looking specifically for when it is mailed. The actual date. That will determine if I have a "reveal" type meeting, guessing, building suspense, etc. or take the meeting in a different direction if they have not discovered yet the destination.

Thanks.

1. When is the trip announced for consultants?

The trip for consultants is typically announced at the annual National Conference, which takes place in the summer.

2. How do consultants find out about the trip?

Consultants will receive an email notification from the company with details about the trip, including the destination, dates, and requirements to qualify.

3. Is the trip open to all consultants?

Yes, the trip is open to all active consultants who meet the qualifying requirements set by the company.

4. What are the qualifying requirements for the trip?

The qualifying requirements for the trip may vary each year, but typically include sales and recruiting goals that must be met within a certain time period.

5. Can consultants bring a guest on the trip?

Yes, consultants who qualify for the trip are allowed to bring one guest with them. However, the guest must cover their own travel expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Tina Berger