• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Successful Email Samples Needed

It is amazing what the help Whip Cancer dollars really do!Consider yourself flattered! Linda "borrowed" some of your language for her own fundraiser email.
RMDave
Gold Member
I've booked a few HWC fundraisers that will be online catalog shows. I need to send each of the hosts a sample email that they can copy and send off to their friends, family, associates, etc. etc. etc.

I need a short, sweet message that will in as few words as possible, explain the fundraiser, explain the program, explain the process, explain the log in procedure.

Any samples of emails you've successfully used or messages you've created would be appreciated.

Have you checked out the emails available through your PWS? You could send one to yourself, edit what you want, then forward it on to your host.

Dave, why are you doing HWC? What is your motivation or rather, who is your motivation? Write it down. Then do the editing you feel is necessary then blast it past us. The why or who is the part that gets the point across. Remember that this is not just a concern of people who have or have had or lost someone too or never thinks they can get, breast cancer. It is for everyone. So even if it is a 3 year old daughter, a wife, a sister or brother, a best friend who is healthy, the point for you doing this then is to make sure they stay that way or have the resources available to them to fight it if it should come to them.

John, oh I know how to write. I'm just swamped on deadline for an article that is due to the publishers on Monday morning and don't have time to switch gears and write an effective email. I'll get it done and thanks for your input. ;) Your's too, Noora.

Cool. Only because what I am telling you is this. Your personal story is what will be successful. People love the human nature of why we do things. They connect to that. So if you say it in your words, you will be identifiable, compassionate and worthy of their interest in helping you. Most people know when it is not your words. When I started HWC I used all the printed stuff HO gave us. I had small results. When I finally sat down and put into my own words why, I quadrupled my results.

I understand completely John. Many thanks.

Dave,

Here is the one I used: (FYI-I added the help Whip Cancer & ACS logo to my e-mail)

Your mother. Your sister. Your friend. Do it for them. Do it for you!

This is where my personal story is regarding my aunt's struggle with stage 2 breast cancer.

Are you thinking, "my $1 or $5 won't make a difference?" If so you are very wrong! For each person who donates $1 or $5, we can get that much closer to the:

• $15 to provide a personal health manager information kit
• $20 to provide a ride/transportation to treatment ($40 for a round-trip)
• $50 to provide a prescription for pain and nausea medication
• $44 to provide a free wig
• $100 to provide an hour of social worker consultation
• $100 to support training for an American Cancer Society Reach to Recovery® volunteer

How can you help? I'm glad you asked! You can help in numerous ways:
1. Host a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser show to give your friends and family a chance to support this great cause. Up to 25% of the total sales will be donated to the ACS.
2. Visit my web site (I put my address here), click the "shop online" icon, type "ACS HWC" as the host first name/organization, and purchase the pink products and items from the full catalog.
3. To give a credit card donation, visit The American Cancer Society:, enter my name and submit your donation.
4. To make a cash/check donation, give me a call and I can submit your donation directly to ACS.

Each of us has our own reasons for caring about the fight against cancer ...if you don't, take a moment to think about every woman you love in your life and then consider, 1 in 3 women will experience cancer in her lifetime! Whatever your reasons, I hope you'll choose to make a difference by hosting a show, by making a cash/check donation, or by making an online donation to support my effort. I'm so grateful to have great people like you in my life who care about beating cancer!

Sincerely,

Kisha Smith
Your Pampered Chef® Independent Consultant

Great email Kisha! I just might have to 'borrow' parts of it!

Really terrific, Kisha. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Wow, HWC donations go to all those specific things?! That's really neat to know!

babywings76 said:
Wow, HWC donations go to all those specific things?! That's really neat to know!

It is amazing what the help Whip Cancer dollars really do!

Consider yourself flattered! Linda "borrowed" some of your letter that I "borrowed" to make my own :D

For anybody who uses the part that includes the link to your page for credit card donations, you can create a personal URL to put where I have "American Cancer Society." If you log in to the online donation center, to the right under your fundraising goal, there is a link to allow you to create a personal URL that will take your donors straight to your page rather than them having to go through so many screens to get to it. Comes in handy......

NooraK said:
Consider yourself flattered! Linda "borrowed" some of your letter that I "borrowed" to make my own :D

Noora,

I "borrowed" it from the CC HWC FAQ sheet, the ACS donations page, and an ACS breast cancer FAQ brochure I have! LOL!! :blushing:

RMDave said:
Really terrific, Kisha. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

:blushing: Awe, shucks, it was easy! LOL!!! I just pieced it together from a bunch of places to give myself something to do at work today. What can I say, it was Friday and I really just needed a mental break! :D

tys1031 said:
For anybody who uses the part that includes the link to your page for credit card donations, you can create a personal URL to put where I have "American Cancer Society." If you log in to the online donation center, to the right under your fundraising goal, there is a link to allow you to create a personal URL that will take your donors straight to your page rather than them having to go through so many screens to get to it. Comes in handy......

Yep, already did that :D

tys1031 said:
... you can create a personal URL to put where I have "American Cancer Society." If you log in to the online donation center, to the right under your fundraising goal, there is a link to allow you to create a personal URL that will take your donors straight to your page rather than them having to go through so many screens to get to it.

I'll say. It would be terrific. I just can't figure out where to click, what to finesse, how to create a personal URL.

Here's what I see. HELP!

Attachments

• whip.jpg
    whip.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 475
Yay, Kisha. It worked like a dream! Thanks again.

RMDave said:
Yay, Kisha. It worked like a dream! Thanks again.

No problem Dave! :thumbup:

1. How can I make my email more successful?

To make your email more successful, it's important to personalize it to your specific audience. Use a friendly and conversational tone, keep it concise and to the point, and include a clear call to action. Also, make sure to proofread for any spelling or grammar errors before sending it out.

2. What are some examples of successful email subject lines?

Some examples of successful email subject lines include personalized and attention-grabbing phrases like "Exclusive Offer Just For You," "Limited Time Offer: Don't Miss Out," or "You're Invited to Our VIP Event." It's also effective to use numbers, questions, and urgency in subject lines to entice recipients to open the email.

3. How can I improve my email open rates?

To improve your email open rates, it's important to focus on crafting a compelling subject line that will entice recipients to open the email. You can also segment your email list and send targeted emails to specific groups, which increases the chances of your email being relevant to the recipient. Additionally, make sure to regularly clean your email list and remove inactive or unengaged subscribers.

4. What should I include in the body of my email?

The body of your email should include a clear and concise message, a call to action, and any relevant images or links. It's also helpful to personalize the email by addressing the recipient by name and including details that are relevant to them. Additionally, make sure to include a professional and visually appealing email signature with your contact information.

5. How can I measure the success of my email?

You can measure the success of your email by tracking metrics such as open rate, click-through rate, and conversion rate. These metrics will give you insight into how many people opened your email, clicked on links, and took the desired action. You can also use A/B testing to compare the effectiveness of different subject lines, email designs, and calls to action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzballard
  • msangtorn