• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie in Need of Help: Tips for Hosting a Successful Pampered Chef Fundraiser

Talk to your director about the fundraiser. They can help you figure out how to structure it and get the most out of it.
Langrco
Gold Member
Hi guys, I am new to a community site and to Pamper Chef. I started in Nov. and qualified the same month but then did not have a party in Dec. and only 1 in January. I do have a couple booked for Feb so far and my step daughter in law wants me to do a fundraiser for her pre school. I don't even know where to begin. What is the best way to do one of these as far as the actual party? Please help. I so want to make a success of my business and know that I can, I just need a jump start in some areas.

thanks,

Connie

About the sight, I sent a message kind of like this yesterday. I typed in the shoutbox before Laurie was nice enough to tell me the correct way. Where do the shoutbox messages go. Also what does SIL mean. I have to learn the computer short hand also I guess.

Welcome Connie!

First of all, call your director. She can answer all of your questions and explain things to you.

The key to fundraisers is to get the organizer excited. Challenge each person to get at least $100 in orders. Do a kickoff cooking show and explain how they can get even more $$ for their group if they each get additional orders from family and friends. - that's a start anyway.

The shoutbox just goes away as messages are added. It's just a way to chat with someone in "real time". SIL is sister in law. There is a thread somewhere with all the abreviations listed (well, most).

HTH (Hope that helps)

About the sight, I sent a message kind of like this yesterday. I typed in the shoutbox before Laurie was nice enough to tell me the correct way. Where do the shoutbox messages go. Also what does SIL mean. I have to learn the computer short hand also I guess.[/QUOTE]

The shoutbox comments are on the very first page of the site - the page that comes up for you to log-in on.

SIL is sister-in-law! Good luck on your new business!! Everyone here is extremely helpful - so ask any questions that you want to!:D

Thanks, it is a start. I will also look for the thread.
I have been reading a lot on this sight and it is great.

Paulette, thank you for posting that wonderful Guide. I missed it when it was
sent. I think we should ask Greg to forward it to everyone who becomes a member of chefsuccess.com. Have you asked him?

Back to Connie's question. I agree with Beth that your person who recruited you would be your best resource. She knows the rules and regs, and what's in it for you. Tape into that for sure. There are some folks on here who have had great success with fundraisers. Perhaps they would be willing to share with all of us, how to navigate that maze. I do know that certain organizations like the Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts have their own fund raisers so will not get involved with us. Some Schools have to be really careful too, with so many parents who are selling something themselves: other direct sellers. In my experience, it is who you know and how you present it to them. Good luck.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a great way to raise money for a cause that you care about. Not only will you be supporting a good cause, but you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. Plus, you'll have the chance to learn new cooking techniques and recipes from our trained consultants.

How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you choose a date and time for your fundraiser, as well as provide you with all the materials you need to get started.

How can I promote my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are many ways to promote your fundraiser, such as sharing it on social media, creating flyers to distribute to friends and family, and reaching out to local businesses and organizations. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with marketing materials and tips to help spread the word.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef fundraiser?

First and foremost, make sure to set a realistic fundraising goal and communicate it with your guests. It's also important to promote your fundraiser and provide a variety of ordering options, such as online or in-person orders. Be sure to thank your guests for their support and keep them updated on the progress of your fundraiser. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the experience!

What type of support will I receive from Pampered Chef during my fundraiser?

As a host, you will have the support of your consultant who will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. You will also have access to our fundraising resources, including fundraising tools and incentives, to help make your fundraiser a success. And of course, our team at Pampered Chef is always available to provide support and assistance along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Christine Polasko
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg