• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Re: Festive Holiday Desserts

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free dessert recipes, including Flourless Chocolate Cake and Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. They also have tools and ingredients to help add a unique twist to traditional holiday desserts, such as Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend and Peppermint Extract. For large gatherings, their Trifle Bowl and Tiered Stand are perfect for displaying and serving desserts. Many of their dessert recipes can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer. Additionally, Pampered Chef has easy and fun dessert options for kids to help with, like Gingerbread House Bundt Cake and Kid-Friendly Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels.
christy_c
I hate to ask, but would anyone happen to have a list of the recipes in the Festive Holiday Desserts collection? A customer is asking about them & unfortunately I don't have it. Thanks!

do you mean the new homemade for the holidays? They are on CC? I it is something else specific let us know.

No, the new Festive Holiday Desserts recipe collection in the catalog. :)

The list is on the WW_current list in the files.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You're WONDERFUL, Ann!! :D

You're welcome. Those lists make handy indices for looking for recipes. :)

1. How can I make a festive holiday dessert that is gluten-free?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free dessert recipes, including our Flourless Chocolate Cake and Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. You can also substitute gluten-free flour for regular flour in many of our dessert recipes.

2. What is the best way to present a holiday dessert for a large gathering?

Our Trifle Bowl and Tiered Stand are perfect for displaying and serving your holiday desserts. They also make for a beautiful centerpiece on your holiday table.

3. Can I make a holiday dessert ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of our dessert recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until you're ready to serve them. Check out our Make-Ahead Chocolate Peppermint Trifle or our Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Squares for delicious make-ahead options.

4. Do you have any dessert recipes that are easy enough for kids to help with?

Yes! Our Gingerbread House Bundt Cake and Kid-Friendly Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels are both fun and easy holiday dessert options for kids to help with. They'll love getting involved in the kitchen and showing off their creations.

5. How can I add a unique twist to a traditional holiday dessert?

Pampered Chef has a variety of tools and ingredients to help you add a unique twist to your holiday desserts. For example, our Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend and Peppermint Extract can add a festive flavor to your desserts. You can also use our Cookie Press to make fun and unique shaped cookies for the holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • PamperedPeggy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies