• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - What Holiday Desserts Are You Making

In summary, there are many delicious and easy holiday desserts that can be made with Pampered Chef products. These include options like Apple Cinnamon Cobbler and Chocolate Peppermint Bark, as well as gluten-free and allergy-friendly options like Flourless Chocolate Torte and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie. For larger gatherings or parties, the Holiday Trifle and Gingerbread Bundt Cake are great choices. Additionally, there are several no-bake dessert options using Pampered Chef products, such as No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake and No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. Kids can also get involved in making holiday desserts with recipes like Holiday Pretzel Treats, Classic Sugar Cookies, and Fruit Wreath Pizza.
gailz2
Gold Member
One of my hosts wants a Holiday Dessert at her party vs. a typical one. What suggestions do you have, and do you have pix and recipes to share?:D

I would say Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. That's one of my most requested recipes right now.

I'm offering the Chocolate Mint Silk Torte or the Cherry Cordial Torte for Dec.
The Black Forest Trifle is also a good one for a holiday dessert.

Where is the Cherry Cordial Torte recipe? I can't find it.

gailz2 said:
Where is the Cherry Cordial Torte recipe? I can't find it.

Festive Holiday Dessert Cookbook

wadesgirl said:
Festive Holiday Dessert Cookbook

Yep, that's where it's at!

The blushing cran-apple is yummy :) but I am doing the black forest trifle since the trifle bowl is on special :)

I did a class on making turtles- and the PC pretzel turtle recipe won the taste test hands down! Very easy, fast, and the tastiest of 3 other turtle recipes!

1. What are some easy holiday desserts that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

There are many delicious desserts that can be made with Pampered Chef products, such as our Classic Batter Bowl or Stoneware Collection. Some easy options include our Apple Cinnamon Cobbler using our Apple Peeler Corer Slicer and our Chocolate Peppermint Bark using our Double Boiler Set.

2. Are there any gluten-free or allergy-friendly holiday dessert options available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free and allergy-friendly dessert recipes. Our Gluten-Free Flour Blend can be used in many of our recipes, and we also have options like our Flourless Chocolate Torte and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie.

3. Can you suggest any festive holiday desserts for a large gathering or party?

For a large gathering or party, our Holiday Trifle is a great option. It can be made ahead of time and easily serves a crowd. Another option is our Gingerbread Bundt Cake, which can be decorated with festive icing and toppings.

4. Are there any no-bake holiday desserts that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several no-bake holiday dessert options using Pampered Chef products. Our No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake can be made in our Springform Pan and our No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars can be made using our Food Chopper.

5. Are there any easy holiday dessert recipes that kids can help with?

Absolutely! Our Holiday Pretzel Treats are a fun and easy dessert that kids can help make. They can also help with decorating our Classic Sugar Cookies using our Decorating Bag Set. And for a healthier option, our Fruit Wreath Pizza is a great recipe that kids can help assemble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • christy_c
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Chef123