• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Pp Won't Accept Guest Special Code

In summary, guest special codes may not be accepted for a variety of reasons, such as expiration or incorrect entry. If a code is not working, contacting the company or checking for updates may help. The use of guest special codes may be limited, and they are typically not transferable. If a PP does not recognize a code at checkout, refreshing the page and contacting the company for assistance may be helpful.
andiphant
Please help - for some reason PP won't accept the code for the guest special (GJ57 for the Small BB). The guest has spent more than the required $60 and it is for a regular cooking show. I don't understand why it isn't working. It says the "item not found in the current product list". Thanks for you help.

did you update your product list in PP? Sometimes that happens to me when a new month starts. Update your product list and see if that works.

Another way to tell if its not updated, is to do a search for an item and see if that product number exsists, if not, then it needs to be updated

you might want to double check the date you have entered for the show. It is isn't July 06 that would do it too. (been there)

Thank you. I didn't know about updating the product list. Now I've got it figured out : )

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the guest special code for the Small BBQ. It sounds like you've followed all the correct steps and the guest has met the minimum purchase requirement, so it's strange that the code isn't working. Have you tried reaching out to our technical support team for assistance? They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get the code to work for your guest. In the meantime, you can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again, as sometimes that can help with technical glitches. I hope this helps and that your guest is able to take advantage of the special offer. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. Best of luck!

Related to Help! Pp Won't Accept Guest Special Code

1. Why won't the PP accept my guest special code?

There could be several reasons why your guest special code is not being accepted. It's possible that the code has expired or is no longer valid. It's also possible that you are entering the code incorrectly. Make sure to check for any typos or extra spaces. Additionally, some PP may have specific restrictions or limitations on the use of guest special codes, so it's best to check with the company or organization directly for more information.

2. How can I get a new guest special code if mine is not working?

If your guest special code is not working, you can try reaching out to the company or organization that provided the code. They may be able to issue you a new code or assist you in troubleshooting the issue. You can also check for any updated codes on their website or social media channels.

3. Can I use a guest special code more than once?

It depends on the specific terms and conditions of the code. Some guest special codes may be limited to one-time use only, while others may allow for multiple uses. Make sure to read the terms carefully before using the code to avoid any confusion or issues.

4. What should I do if the PP is not recognizing my guest special code at checkout?

If the PP is not recognizing your guest special code at checkout, try refreshing the page and entering the code again. If it still does not work, contact the company or organization for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a new code or help resolve any technical issues.

5. Are guest special codes transferable?

In most cases, guest special codes are not transferable. They are usually tied to a specific individual or account and cannot be shared or used by someone else. If you have received a guest special code from someone else, make sure to check the terms and conditions to see if it is transferable or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liljen19
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbrook73
  • Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cat