• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Ordering Batter Bowl Special on pp

In summary, to order the Batter Bowl Special on pp, go to the menu section and click "Add to Cart" before proceeding to checkout. The order can be customized by selecting options and add-ons. It is available for delivery and dietary restrictions can be accommodated by informing in the "Special Instructions" section. The order can also be placed for a future date, but availability may vary.
pckimboyers
:confused: I'm trying to order my guests orders in PP, but it's not accepting gj57 for the batter bowl special. Anyone else having this problem? It's saying it's not an item number!

Update your product list on pampered partner.

When was the last time you downloaded the product list? Go to Update, Download Product List on the 1st of each month. That way the monthly specials are updated. Also, when you are in a guest order, click on the magnifying glass on the left of each line - use an empty line - sort by price by clicking on 'price'. Do this twice and it should bring up the least expensive item. $0 is least expensive, thus you can find out what guest special you have in your product list. Also, make sure your show is dated July. HTH

Thanks guys! I thought maybe it could be an updating problem, but not sure-- Thanks!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the batter bowl special in PP. I haven't personally experienced this issue, but I recommend double checking the item number and making sure it's entered correctly. If the problem persists, I suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They'll be able to help troubleshoot and get your guests' orders processed smoothly. Best of luck!

1. How do I order the Batter Bowl Special on pp?

To order the Batter Bowl Special on pp, simply go to the menu section on the website and select the Batter Bowl Special. Then, click on the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I customize my Batter Bowl Special order?

Yes, you can customize your Batter Bowl Special order by selecting the desired options and add-ons on the menu page before adding it to your cart.

3. Is the Batter Bowl Special available for delivery?

Yes, the Batter Bowl Special is available for delivery. Simply enter your delivery address at checkout and select the delivery option.

4. What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform us in the "Special Instructions" section at checkout. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.

5. Can I order the Batter Bowl Special for a future date?

Yes, you can select a future date for your Batter Bowl Special order at checkout. Please note that the availability of the Batter Bowl Special may vary depending on the date and time selected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • family4dinner