• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh No! Credit Card Payment Entered Twice? Seeking Help

In summary, if you accidentally enter your credit card payment twice, the first step is to contact your credit card company to see if the duplicate payment can be canceled. If not, you can contact customer service for a refund. You may see two pending charges, but only one will go through and the duplicate will be refunded. The timeframe for receiving a refund may vary, and if the payment has already been processed, you will need to contact customer service for assistance. To prevent this in the future, double check your payment information and consider setting up automatic payments or using a different payment method.
Kimberlymmj
I think I put someones credit card in twice. I have a -55.98 in the consultants outstanding balance box. I entered in payments on top and the other area because it said payment missing or something to that effect. Did this go in twice? Oh boy. And this is a friend. I amon hold. Can HO help me with this

Did you submit the show already? If it hasn't been submitted it won't be charged. You can go back and check the payments. You can remove a payment from the customers payment tab.

I'm not quite sure I understand your question. When you enter a payment, you put it in under each individual guest under the "payment" tab. When you are ready to submit the show, it shows you what the consultant owes- and you put in your PC Debit or credit card to submit.

So you already submitted the show with the -55.98? If so, you will have to work w/HO. If not, you can go through each total/total paid on the customer main page in PP+. Not sure how to describe it, but it's on the right side you can see the total order/total paid. This should help you find the one which is overpaid and then go back into the order and delete one of the payments:)!

Have you called your director/recruiter and asked for their guidance? They should be the first person you call when you have problems or questions.

1. What should I do if I accidentally entered my credit card payment twice?

If you accidentally entered your credit card payment twice, the first step is to contact your credit card company to see if the duplicate payment can be canceled. If not, you can contact our customer service team for assistance in processing a refund for the duplicate payment.

2. Will I be charged twice for the same purchase if my credit card payment is entered twice?

If your credit card payment is entered twice, you may see two pending charges on your credit card statement. However, only one of these charges will actually go through and the duplicate charge will be refunded. If you notice that both charges have gone through, please contact your credit card company for assistance.

3. How long will it take to receive a refund for a duplicate credit card payment?

The timeframe for receiving a refund for a duplicate credit card payment may vary depending on your credit card company's policies. Generally, it can take 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed and reflected in your account.

4. Can I cancel a credit card payment that has been entered twice?

If the duplicate credit card payment has not yet been processed, you may be able to contact your credit card company and request to cancel it. However, if the payment has already been processed, you will need to contact our customer service team for assistance in issuing a refund.

5. How can I prevent accidentally entering my credit card payment twice in the future?

To avoid accidentally entering your credit card payment twice, make sure to double check your payment information before submitting the payment. You can also consider setting up automatic payments or using a different payment method to minimize the chance of duplicate payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • bridgetbakes