1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Help please

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

I think I put someones credit card in twice. I have a -55.98 in the consultants outstanding balance box. I entered in payments on top and the other area because it said payment missing or something to that effect. Did this go in twice? Oh boy. And this is a friend. I amon hold. Can HO help me with this

Apr 13, 2009
  2. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

Did you submit the show already? If it hasn't been submitted it won't be charged. You can go back and check the payments. You can remove a payment from the customers payment tab.

Apr 13, 2009
  3. Yakmama

Yakmama Member

I'm not quite sure I understand your question.

When you enter a payment, you put it in under each individual guest under the "payment" tab. When you are ready to submit the show, it shows you what the consultant owes- and you put in your PC Debit or credit card to submit.

Apr 17, 2009
  4. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

So you already submitted the show with the -55.98? If so, you will have to work w/HO. If not, you can go through each total/total paid on the customer main page in PP+. Not sure how to describe it, but it's on the right side you can see the total order/total paid. This should help you find the one which is overpaid and then go back into the order and delete one of the payments:)!

5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Have you called your director/recruiter and asked for their guidance? They should be the first person you call when you have problems or questions.

Apr 17, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted