• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Pampered Partner Fundraiser Question...

R
RachelNguyen
How do I put in the monthly host special for a fundraiser in pampered partner? It isn't giving me the option of placing a host order.

Thanks!

Rachel

Add a guest, and up by the guest name you will see a box to check if it is the coordinator. They get the opportunity to purchase the host special, but no other benefits.

And they have to pay shipping/handling

ange13 said:
And they have to pay shipping/handling

I didn't know that!
Do they get the 10% past host discount? I was never sure about that one.

Do you mean if they were a past host and wanted to order more than just the monthly host special? If so, I would think that they could, but I've never had one do that, so I can't say for sure. Anybody else know?

ange13 said:
Do you mean if they were a past host and wanted to order more than just the monthly host special? If so, I would think that they could, but I've never had one do that, so I can't say for sure. Anybody else know?

If they have a PHD number then they get the 10% off of their purchase for the fundraiser. The chairperson does not get a PHD number from the fundraiser so therefore there will be no 10% discount for future purchases.

1. How do I access the monthly host special in Pampered Partner?

To access the monthly host special in Pampered Partner, you will need to log in to your account and go to the "Host Rewards" section. From there, you can view the current host special and add it to your order.

2. Why am I not seeing the option to add a host order in Pampered Partner?

If you are not seeing the option to add a host order in Pampered Partner, it is possible that your account does not have host privileges. Only designated hosts for the fundraiser will have the option to place a host order.

3. How do I become a designated host for the fundraiser?

To become a designated host for the fundraiser, you will need to contact the organizer of the fundraiser and request to be added as a host. They will then need to grant you host privileges in Pampered Partner.

4. Can I place a host order for the monthly special at any time?

No, host orders for the monthly special must be placed during the designated fundraiser period. Once the fundraiser has ended, the option to place a host order will no longer be available.

5. What if I accidentally placed a regular order instead of a host order for the fundraiser?

If you have accidentally placed a regular order instead of a host order for the fundraiser, you will need to contact the organizer of the fundraiser or Pampered Partner customer service for assistance. They may be able to cancel the order and help you place a host order instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BPresley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates