• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Suggestions for Pampered Chef Recipes & Shows Needed!

In summary, the best way to find new recipe ideas for Pampered Chef products is to visit their website or join cooking communities. It is also possible to customize the recipes for your shows and there are specific recipe suggestions for each product. While using recipes from other sources is allowed, it is important to keep in mind that Pampered Chef products are designed to work with their own recipes. Lastly, there are many ways to come up with a show theme or concept using Pampered Chef products, such as focusing on a specific cuisine or product, or incorporating seasonal themes.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
That's what my hostess would like, so does anyone have suggestions for me, for either one??

I'm brain dead, I got home from Regionals (which was great) and my 3 kids are sick and I've been up more than down between the 3 of them.

This also is a crowd of ladies who've had LOTS of shows over the years and LOVE PC, and know most of the recipes.

Let me know what you think,

Lisa

I recommend the Chicken Clubhouse Squares or the Cool Veggie Pizza. Both are delish!!:)

I'm afraid they've had that before, I know I did Clubhouse Squares at one of the parties for this group.

That's what's making it harder.

Lisa

The Chocolate pecan lattice tart is good for Feb to show off the stoneware... (for the not so good recipe)!

The Strawberry Spinach Salad is yummy from the Casual Cooking cookbook. Or any of the chicken stir-fry salads. My favorite one of those is the Thai Chicken stir-fry salad.

And of course for dessert the skillet cake. Altough you are doing cookware already with the stir-fry. You could do a 13-minute cake!

Check through your It's Good For You cookbook. It's full of great recipes, and I'm sure you'll find one that will suit your crowd.

Seven Layer Southwestern Salad is one of my all time favorite "healthy" recipes!

Attachments

• SevenLayer Southwestern Salad.doc
    20 KB · Views: 211

Related to Help Needed: Suggestions for Pampered Chef Recipes & Shows Needed!

1. How do I find new recipe ideas for Pampered Chef products?

One of the best ways to find new recipe ideas is to visit the Pampered Chef website. They have a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for their products. You can also join online cooking communities or follow Pampered Chef on social media for even more ideas.

2. Can I customize the recipes for my Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes for your shows. In fact, it is encouraged to make the recipes your own by adding your personal touch or incorporating your customers' preferences. However, it is important to still highlight the Pampered Chef products being used in the recipe.

3. Are there any recipe suggestions for specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many recipe suggestions for specific Pampered Chef products. On the Pampered Chef website, you can filter the recipes by product to see which ones are best suited for a specific product. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

4. Can I use recipes from other sources for my Pampered Chef shows?

While you are free to use recipes from other sources, it is important to keep in mind that Pampered Chef products are specifically designed to work with their recipes. Using other recipes may not produce the same results and could affect the demonstration of the product during your show.

5. How do I come up with a show theme or concept using Pampered Chef products?

There are many ways to come up with a show theme or concept using Pampered Chef products. You can focus on a specific type of cuisine, such as Italian or Mexican, and showcase how Pampered Chef products can make cooking those dishes easier. You can also center the show around a specific product and demonstrate its versatility in different recipes. Additionally, you can incorporate seasonal themes or holidays to make the show more festive and engaging for your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Cmaxs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cmaxs
Replies