• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My "KICK START" Pampered Chef Show - Microwave Recipes Needed!

In summary, the show will be hosted by the newbie, and will include recipes that can be made in the microwave.
cookinwithjen
I am new to PC, and will be ordering my starter kit soon. My first show is April 18th and I will be hosting it myself and calling it my "KICK START" show. I have invited about 45 people and so far have 18 confirmed.

The show will be in a conference room of a local hotel and I will not have access to a stove. Can anyone offer suggestions on great recipes that can be done in the microwave?

I have lots of PC plus whatever will come in the starter kit. I was thinking about making the cake in the stone bundt pan, but need a couple of "meal" ideas. I would like something I can mostly prepare ahead of time but "finish up" at the show so that guests can watch or interact if they wish.

Thanks!:chef:

30 min chicken!

I agree 30 minute chicken is awesome and a great way to sell those bakers!!

I think the cake is great idea for a dessert. So is the 30 minute chicken if you have the deep covered baker. OR you could make up the Delux Cheese Burger Salad and make your beef in the microwave instead of on the stovetop. Which would show there is more ways to make your ground beef than on a stovetop.

If you have enough prep bowls the lemon cakes are easy, I made those the other day for practice and they are yummy.

Where can I get the recipe for 30min chicken? I do have the deep covered baker.

I thought about the salad too.

These are great ideas - thanks to all of you!

The Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a yummy recipe that can be done with all kit products. If you pre-bake the crust, it's a good "no kitchen" demo, too. Then you don't have to worry about chicken in the microwave at the same time as the cake. That recipe has been posted here a bunch, and is in the All The Best cookbook.

the 30 minute chicken is on consultants corner under recipes.
good luck.
I make chicken in it twice a week :)

chefann said:
The Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a yummy recipe that can be done with all kit products. If you pre-bake the crust, it's a good "no kitchen" demo, too. Then you don't have to worry about chicken in the microwave at the same time as the cake. That recipe has been posted here a bunch, and is in the All The Best cookbook.
That is a great idea!

You know you could have the chicken in your deep dish baker cooking when guests arrive, then show how versatile it can be. Use that chicken on the chicken clubhouse squares and something else too. This way when the Chicken gets done around the time you are starting the show first show making the cake then slip it in the micro to start cooking while you demo the recipe(s) you use the chicken with. You could easily make it into a show for people to play with the tools and really get in and play with things.

I love all of you ideas. This really helps me! Thanks again!

I believe that I will make both!

The Chicken Tortilla Casserole is made in the microwave and is so easy. You could do the cake first and prep the casserole while it is cooking and then pop it in while the cake is cooling. They'd be ready about the same time!

What type of recipes can I make in the microwave?

There are many delicious recipes that can be made in the microwave, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. Some popular options include microwave mac and cheese, baked potatoes, mug cakes, and steamed vegetables. You can find a variety of microwave recipes on the Pampered Chef website or in our cookbooks.

Do I need any special equipment to make microwave recipes?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make microwave recipes. However, it is important to use microwave-safe cookware and utensils, and to follow the recipe's instructions for cook time and power level.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Yes, many of our products are microwave-safe, including our stoneware, silicone bakeware, and glassware. However, it is important to check the product's label or instructions before using it in the microwave.

Are there any tips for cooking in the microwave?

Yes, here are a few tips for successful microwave cooking:

• Use microwave-safe cookware and utensils.
  • Arrange food evenly in the dish for more even cooking.
  • Cover food with a lid or plastic wrap to trap steam and prevent splatters.
  • Stir or rotate food halfway through cooking to ensure even heating.
  • Let food stand for a few minutes after cooking to continue cooking and allow for even distribution of heat.

Can I make multiple dishes in the microwave at once?

Yes, you can make multiple dishes in the microwave at once. However, be sure to use cookware that is appropriate for the microwave and follow the recipe's instructions for cook time and power level. You may also need to adjust the cooking time if cooking multiple dishes at once. It is also important to leave enough space between dishes for proper airflow and heating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
winklermom