• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Delicious Recipes for Upcoming Pampered Chef Shows?

In summary, some popular appetizer recipes for Pampered Chef shows include Spinach Artichoke Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and Mini Caprese Bites. For main courses, Slow Cooker Pulled Pork, One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, and Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers are recommended. For dessert, Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie, Berry Cheesecake Trifle, and Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins are always a hit. For healthier options, Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad, Pesto Zucchini Noodles, and Southwest Chicken and Avocado Salad are great choices. And for kid-friendly recipes, Mini Pizzas, PB&J Smoothie Bowls, and Mini Chicken Quesadillas are
DebinNC
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've got my first 4 shows the end of this month and have joined here to get lots of ideas. So far, I've gleaned quite a bit!

Thanks!

A quick welcome to you, Deb!!! What an exciting time to join with the new Spring/Summer product line being introduced! Keep booking!

Hi Deb! Congrats on starting your own business and good luck with your first shows - my biggest piece of advice - ask everyone if they'd like to host a show (especially when you are at your shows) - makes it a whole lot easier in the long run..

Congrats on your new business, Deb. Enjoy this site and your new career! :)

Welcome! May your biz be a fun and rewarding adventure!

Welcome, and best wishes!

Welcome Deb!!

Welcome to our wacky corner of cyberspace!

Welcome,and you already have your first 4 shows lined up? Sounds like you are off to a fantastic start. Way to go!!!

Thanks, everyone!

Tonight I practiced a couple of new recipes to try at my four upcoming shows. The LBPC was easy and good. I don't have any PC cookware, so I made the Garlic Bread Bites in my deep dish baker. The biggest hit here at home was the Mounds Brownie Bars. To DIE for :love:

Over the weekend I plan on trying the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. One of my hosts is a low carber and this looks like the perfect recipe. I'll use the low sugar ketchup put out by Heinz :thumbup:

1. What are some popular appetizer recipes for Pampered Chef shows?

Some popular appetizer recipes for Pampered Chef shows include Spinach Artichoke Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and Mini Caprese Bites. These recipes are easy to make and are always a hit with guests.

2. Can you suggest some main course recipes for a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, some delicious main course recipes for a Pampered Chef show are Slow Cooker Pulled Pork, One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, and Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers. These recipes are not only tasty but also showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

3. Are there any dessert recipes that are always a hit at Pampered Chef shows?

Absolutely! Some fan-favorite dessert recipes for Pampered Chef shows are Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie, Berry Cheesecake Trifle, and Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins. These recipes are easy to make and will leave your guests wanting more.

4. Can you share any healthy recipe options for Pampered Chef shows?

Of course! Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy recipes, such as Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad, Pesto Zucchini Noodles, and Southwest Chicken and Avocado Salad. These recipes are not only delicious but also showcase the health benefits of using Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any kid-friendly recipes that can be made at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, there are plenty of kid-friendly recipes that can be made at a Pampered Chef show. Some ideas include Mini Pizzas, PB&J Smoothie Bowls, and Mini Chicken Quesadillas. These recipes are easy to make and will be a hit with kids of all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018