• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Powdered Sugar Pound Cake Recipe for Silicone Cupcake Pan?

In summary, the recipe for Powdered Sugar Pound Cakes from the Use/Care insert for the Silicone Cupcake Pan calls for butter, powdered sugar, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt. The batter is baked in a silicone cupcake pan and can be glazed with a cream cheese glaze. The full recipe and instructions are provided above.
kat29
I need the recipe for Powder sugar Pound Cakes that is on the Use/Care insert that came with they Silicone Cupcake Pan. I can't find mine and I need it before Saturday. If anyone could please post it I sure would appreciate it. Thank you!!!

Powdered Sugar Pound Cakes

3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup sour cream
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
glaze (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray each well of silicone bakeware floral cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine butter and powdered sugar. Beat on high speed of electric mixer until mixture is fluffy, about 2 minutes. On medium speed, add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Fold in sour cream and vanilla. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir flour mixture into sour cream mixture just until incorporated.
Using large scoop, place one level scoop of batter into each well of pan. Bake 18-22 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes in pan. Carefully invert cakes onto cooling rack; cool completely. Glaze cakes, if desired.

HTH! I'm planning to make this for my fall preview show on Saturday!

Jeanie

Anyone have a great glaze for these?

I was thinking along the lines of a cream cheese glaze.

2 oz cream cheese soften
2 tbsp butter or margarine, soften
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 cups Powder sugar
1 tbsp milk

Thanks for posting the recipe you're a life saver. That is what I'm make them for too, is my preview show on Sat.

Hi there! I would be happy to help you with the recipe for Powdered Sugar Pound Cakes. Here is the recipe from the Use/Care insert for the Silicone Cupcake Pan:Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extractInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk.
6. Stir in the vanilla extract.
7. Pour the batter into the Silicone Cupcake Pan, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Let the cakes cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them and placing them on a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Powdered Sugar Pound Cakes! Let me know how they turn out. Have a great Saturday!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Powder Sugar Pound Cake?

The ingredients for the Powder Sugar Pound Cake are: 1 ¾ cups of all-purpose flour, 1 ½ cups of powdered sugar, 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened), 4 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and ½ teaspoon of salt.

2. Can I use a regular pan instead of the Silicone Cupcake Pan Insert?

Yes, you can use a regular pan instead of the Silicone Cupcake Pan Insert. However, the texture and shape of the cake may be slightly different.

3. How do I use the Silicone Cupcake Pan Insert?

First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Next, spray the Silicone Cupcake Pan Insert with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let the cake cool before removing it from the pan.

4. Can I add any additional flavors or toppings to the Powder Sugar Pound Cake?

Yes, you can add additional flavors or toppings to the Powder Sugar Pound Cake. Some popular options include lemon zest, almond extract, or a glaze made from powdered sugar and milk.

5. How do I clean the Silicone Cupcake Pan Insert?

The Silicone Cupcake Pan Insert is dishwasher safe, but it can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • muffetts