• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed at Haines City Blue Grass Festival 1/13!

In summary, volunteers are needed for various tasks at the Haines City Blue Grass Festival, such as setting up and taking down equipment, assisting with vendor booths, and helping with crowd control. No specific skills or experience are necessary, but volunteers should be physically able to perform tasks such as lifting and carrying equipment, standing for extended periods of time, and walking around the festival grounds. The volunteer commitment is a minimum of 4 hours, but shifts can vary depending on the task, and volunteers can sign up for multiple shifts if desired. While there is no monetary compensation for volunteering, volunteers will receive a t-shirt and a complimentary meal during their shift. To sign up, volunteers can contact the event coordinator or use the Pampered Chef volunteer portal,
pcheframsey
Hey! One of the other consultants in my cluster is hosting a booth at the Haines City Blue Grass Festival tomorrow, 1/13, and needs help. She has been ill lately and may not be able to stay the whole time. The rest of us in the cluster already have commitments, otherwise we would help her. Is there anyone intereseted in helping her out? There is also the opportunity to extend the booth to Sunday also. Please let me know as soon as you can if you are in the area and interested. Thanks!:D

Hey, that sounds like a great opportunity! If anyone is interested in helping out, please let me know and I can put you in touch with the other consultant. Thanks for offering to help out!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that one of your fellow consultants is feeling under the weather. I'm not in the Haines City area, but I just wanted to say that it's great that you're reaching out for help on her behalf. I hope someone is able to step in and assist with the booth at the Blue Grass Festival. It sounds like a fun opportunity and it's great that there's also the option to extend it to Sunday. Best of luck!

1. What type of help is needed at the Haines City Blue Grass Festival?

Volunteers are needed for various tasks such as setting up and taking down equipment, assisting with vendor booths, and helping with crowd control.

2. Do I need any specific skills or experience to volunteer?

No specific skills or experience are necessary. However, volunteers should be physically able to perform tasks such as lifting and carrying equipment, standing for extended periods of time, and walking around the festival grounds.

3. How long is the volunteer commitment?

Volunteers are needed for a minimum of 4 hours, but shifts can vary depending on the task. Volunteers can sign up for multiple shifts if desired.

4. Will I receive any compensation for volunteering?

As a volunteer, you will not receive monetary compensation. However, you will receive a volunteer t-shirt and a complimentary meal during your shift.

5. How do I sign up to volunteer?

You can sign up to volunteer by contacting the event coordinator or through the Pampered Chef volunteer portal. Shifts are filled on a first come, first served basis, so it is recommended to sign up early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies