• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Need No Bake No Cook Recipes

In summary, the host does not have a grill, but plans to have one by the time the show starts. She is looking for rustic food that can be prepared quickly. The Trifle, Banana Split Brownie Pizza, and Smores Trifle are all good choices.
natural
Gold Member
I am doing an outdoor show...host does not have a grill, but hopes to have one by the time the show starts but I really can't count on that???

Any ideas? I was thinking a Trifle, but I was hoping for something a little more rustic since it is an outdoor theme.

Banana Brownie Split is good, I did that for my first outdoor party. I also did the mini lemon cakes at a camping party.

I made the Seven Layer Southwestern Salad last night at the local Curves...no baking required and we were done lickety split! If you do it in the trifle, make it 14 layers :) .

Also great is the Tiramisu Brownie Squares (if you're looking for dessert)...who doesn't love chocolate?

The Salad Chopper Salsa!Oh - and you could do the fruit salsa too....make it a Fiesta! Do some Margaritas or Mojitos in the QSP too!

Could you take a crust pre-baked? Then you can do the Clubhouse Chicken Squares.

how about the mandarin pasta salad with or without chicken. You could grill the chicken for it if they have grill, and if not, leave it out, or have her cook some up ahead of time..This is an awesome recipe. You could also make the fruit dessert pizza if doing 2 recipes. I am demoing this for my next 3 shows, and will probably do it all of July.
Fruit dessert pizza I just bake up 2 cans of crescent rolls on round stone before show starts. (12-15 minutes bake time...and cool)
Mix 1/3 cup white sugar with 1 pkg. of softened cream cheese...you can add a little of our vanilla. Slice strawberries with egg slicer and place around outer rim of crust...slice kiwi (I use egg slicer for this too) put inside the ring of strawberries, then I use some mandarin oranges, bananas, etc...keep making rings by using the fruit until top of crust is filled...looks beautiful. Slice like a pie into slices...hope this helps

Does anyone have the Fruit salsa recipe?

wadesgirl said:
Banana Brownie Split is good, I did that for my first outdoor party. I also did the mini lemon cakes at a camping party.
Anyone have this recipe?

kncmurray said:
Does anyone have the Fruit salsa recipe?

Here you go!

Attachments

• Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips.doc
    69 KB · Views: 277
Make a trifle recipe in the collapsable (sp?) bowl instead...

natural said:
Anyone have this recipe?
I make this in the large bar pan with 1 box of brownie mix that is made to fit a 9x13 pan. I've never tried it on the round stone. I always prebake the brownie at home (sometimes the night before) and prepare the rest at the show.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza
1 15 oz. box fudge brownie mix
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
1 jar fudge ice cream topping
1/2 cup whole pecans
10-12 fresh strawberries
2 bananas
Mix brownie according to box instructions in Classic Batter Bowl. Spread on parchment paper on Large Round Stone. Bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes. Test with Cake Tester for doneness. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese with sugar and drained pineapple using Classic Scraper. Spread over brownie with Large Spreader. Using Pizza Cutter, slice brownie into serving sized pieces. Slice fruit with Egg Slicer Plus and place on brownie. Microwave fudge topping for 1 minute and then drizzle over brownie using V-Shaped Cutter. Using Food Chopper, chop pecans and then sprinkle over brownie. Serve with Mini Serving Spatula

sounds great thanks

I've done a Smores trifle...that's a bit rustic...

vwpamperedchef said:
I've done a Smores trifle...that's a bit rustic...

Sounds good. Could you post the recipe?

S'mores Trifle RecipeSure --- I made it up myself--you can tweek if necessary. I had done a hands on demo with The Girl Scouts---it was a HUGE hit!

Attachments

• Smores Trifle.doc
    24 KB · Views: 504
vwpamperedchef said:
Sure --- I made it up myself--you can tweek if necessary. I had done a hands on demo with The Girl Scouts---it was a HUGE hit!

Oh my gosh, this sounds yummy! This would be great for an evening outdoor show, out by the pool or the firepit...............

I def. plan on making it this summer for our outdoor BBQ party!

vwpamperedchef said:
Sure --- I made it up myself--you can tweek if necessary. I had done a hands on demo with The Girl Scouts---it was a HUGE hit!
DITTO!!! YUMMY!

I am also doing an outdoor show at the beach (picnic area), show is tomorrow and I've given the host the suggestions and she has not decided on one, is there ANY other no cook, no bake suggestions that you have? And if so, please post the recipe also. Thanks :D

bsaxman said:
I am also doing an outdoor show at the beach (picnic area), show is tomorrow and I've given the host the suggestions and she has not decided on one, is there ANY other no cook, no bake suggestions that you have? And if so, please post the recipe also. Thanks :D

My outdoor host chose the Greek Cheese Torta (Seas Best Sp/sum 2008). I have made this and it is really rich...you could make some sort of lemonade too. you might want to use crackers or bake the baugette a head of time (to go with the Torta)

Greek Cheese Torta
------------------

Ingredients:
1 loaf (16 oz) French baguette

Garlic Oil or olive oil

1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and pressed dry

2 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened

2 tbsp Greek Rub

2 pkg (4 oz each) crumbled feta cheese

1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and patted dry

3 tbsp shelled pistachios

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut baguette into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange bread slices in a single layer on Large Round Stone with Handles. Spray with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Bake 10-12 minutes or until bread is golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.

2. Line small Colander with paper towels. Place spinach into Colander; wrap paper towels around spinach and press until almost dry. Place cream cheese into Classic Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened. Stir in spinach and rub; mix well. Add feta cheese; stir until well blended.

3. Finely dice sun-dried tomatoes using Color Coated Paring Knife. Line Small Batter Bowl with plastic wrap. Spoon one-third of the cheese mixture into bottom of batter bowl, spreading evenly. Top with tomatoes, forming an even layer. Spread remaining cheese mixture over tomatoes.

4. To serve, invert torta onto serving platter. Remove plastic wrap. Coarsely chop pistachios using Food Chopper; press onto top of torta. Serve with toasted baguette slices.

Yield: 32 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 1 tbsp spread and 1 baguette slice): Calories 140, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: If desired, 1 jar (7 oz) roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry, can be substituted for the sun-dried tomatoes. Toasted almonds can be substituted for the pistachios. Proceed as recipe directs.

If desired, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves and 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper can be substituted for the Greek Rub.

Hope it goes well!

Sandra

1. What are some easy no bake recipes?

Some popular no bake recipes include energy balls, fruit salads, no bake cheesecake, and avocado toast. These recipes require little to no cooking and are perfect for a quick and easy meal or snack.

2. Are there any no cook recipes that are also healthy?

Yes, there are plenty of no cook recipes that are also healthy! Some examples include raw veggie wraps, gazpacho soup, and overnight oats. These recipes often use fresh ingredients and are packed with nutrients.

3. Can I make a no bake recipe without using an oven?

Absolutely! No bake recipes do not require an oven. Instead, they use alternative methods such as refrigeration or stovetop cooking to create delicious dishes without the use of heat.

4. Are there any no bake recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, there are many no bake recipes that are perfect for kids to help make and enjoy. Some examples include no bake granola bars, fruit and yogurt popsicles, and peanut butter rice crispy treats. These recipes are simple and fun for kids to make with adult supervision.

5. Can I make a full meal using only no cook recipes?

While it may be challenging, it is possible to create a full meal using only no cook recipes. Some ideas include a cold noodle salad, hummus and vegetable platter, and a fruit and cheese board. With some creativity and planning, you can have a delicious and satisfying meal without ever turning on the stove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies