• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Outdoor Recipes for Safe and Fun Gatherings

In summary, easy and delicious recipes for cooking outdoors include grilled chicken and vegetables, foil packet meals, and campfire nachos. Pampered Chef products can also be used for outdoor cooking, following safety precautions. For healthier options, grilled fish, vegetable skewers, and lean meats are recommended. To ensure food safety, wash hands before handling food and use separate utensils for raw and cooked foods. For kid-friendly options, try hot dog or marshmallow skewers and involve them in making foil packet meals.
pamperedmomto3
Does anyone have any recipe ideas to make outdoors? I have quite a few shows (during warmer weather months) that will be done outdoors but I certainly don't want anyone getting sick.

Do the cheeseburger salad ( you bring the chop meat or have the host brown it)

Aloha pizza!

Do you have the new grilling cookbook? It's got great recipes in it.

outdoor recipesI 2nd the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad! - the Aloha Pizza is yummy. What about the Mojitos for a drink?

You can make pretty much any pizza on the grill and it's nice to show people new ways to make the same old thing. And grilling gives pizza different flavor that delish!

What are some easy recipes for cooking outdoors?

Some easy recipes for cooking outdoors include grilled chicken and vegetables, foil packet meals, and campfire nachos. You can also try making kebabs with your choice of protein and veggies for a quick and delicious meal.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products for cooking outdoors?

Yes, many of our products are designed for outdoor use, such as our grilling tools and cookware. Just make sure to follow the instructions and safety precautions for each product.

What are some healthy options for cooking outdoors?

Grilled fish, vegetable skewers, and lean meats like chicken or turkey are all great healthy options for cooking outdoors. You can also try grilling fruits for a sweet and nutritious dessert.

How can I ensure food safety while cooking outdoors?

Make sure to always wash your hands before handling food and use separate utensils for raw and cooked foods. Also, make sure to cook meats to their recommended internal temperatures and keep cold foods chilled until ready to cook.

What are some kid-friendly recipes for cooking outdoors?

Kids love anything cooked on a stick, so try making hot dog or marshmallow skewers. You can also get them involved by having them assemble their own foil packet meals with their favorite ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• farmgirl1213
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
natural
  • ktraceyk