• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Easy Recipe for Daycare "Open House"

In summary, for a daycare open house, you can make fruit kabobs for a colorful and nutritious treat. For a large group, crockpot mac and cheese is a great option that can be made in bulk. If you need a kid-friendly recipe that can be made ahead of time, try pigs in a blanket. For children with food allergies, hummus and veggie wraps are a delicious option. And for a simple recipe that even young children can help make, try a mini pizza bar with various toppings.
dkitten13
I have an odd type of open house today. Its at a daycare and they have no idea if people will be hanging around of browsing or not interested at all. I want to have some sort of food but don't think I need or should do a demo. I only have the oil dipping seasonings - nothing else so I can't really make a dip.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

You could offer some simple finger foods like vegetable crudités, cut up fruit, and cheese cubes. You could also provide some pre-made sandwiches or wraps, as well as crackers and hummus. If you have any oils or vinegars, you could make some simple salads like a cucumber and tomato salad, or a greek salad. You could even provide some sweet treats like cookies or brownies.

One idea could be to set up a snack station with fruits, vegetables, and crackers, along with some of the oil dipping seasonings for guests to try out. This way, they can sample the seasonings and see how versatile they can be. You could also offer some simple recipe cards or ideas for using the seasonings in different dishes. Another option could be to have a build-your-own popcorn bar, where guests can mix and match different oil dipping seasonings on their popcorn. You could also offer some sweet treats like brownies or cookies, and have a few of the seasonings available for guests to sprinkle on top for a savory twist. These ideas are simple, yet still showcase the versatility of the oil dipping seasonings.

1. What is a good recipe for a daycare open house?

One easy and popular recipe for a daycare open house is fruit kabobs. Simply cut up a variety of fresh fruits and thread them onto skewers for a colorful and nutritious treat.

2. Can you recommend a recipe that can be made in bulk for a large group?

A crockpot mac and cheese is a great option for feeding a large group. You can easily double or triple the recipe and let it cook in the crockpot, making it easy to transport and serve.

3. Is there a kid-friendly recipe that can be made ahead of time?

Pigs in a blanket is a fun and easy recipe that can be made ahead of time. Simply wrap mini hot dogs in crescent roll dough and bake until golden brown.

4. I have a child with food allergies, is there a recipe that can accommodate this?

Hummus and veggie wraps are a delicious and allergy-friendly option for a daycare open house. You can use gluten-free tortillas and customize the veggies to accommodate any dietary restrictions.

5. What is a simple recipe that even young children can help make?

A mini pizza bar is a fun and interactive option for young children. Set out small pizza crusts and a variety of toppings, and let the kids assemble their own pizzas before baking them in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • n_coleman101