• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! I Left off Free Item on Hosts Order

In summary, HO does not usually bend on this, but may do if it is a host special. If you forget to order it, you can try calling HO and asking, but chances are it will not be added to the order.
nickywsn
I just did a $1000+ show for a friend/coworker and I just realized that I left off her free chef's tongs. I'm still fairly new but I've gotten the impression from this site that HO isn't too lenient on these kinds of things. Is there anything I can do. Of course I'm going to call HO and beg beg beg on Monday but I was just hoping someone could tell me what I should do. Of course I will buy them outright just to make sure she gets them but I sure hope I don't have to do that!!!

Good luck...I did the same thing this week, and they told me that as soon as you hit the transmit button, it is too late!! I was so not happy!!!

I am sure if you call HO first thing monday and explain to them, they might just add it to your order. :)

Will it matter that this is an order that I submitted wednesday? I'd even be willing to pay the shipping on it. But I don't know what HO would say to that.

I've never seen HO bend on things like this - Sorry! They've always said once they receive the order, it is too late. But you can try tho! Good Luck!

I did the same thing last year and they told me there was no way to add it on once the order was transmitted.

Oh no! That's a bummer!

I did that same thing as well. And I didn't remember until the day her order was delivered. HO had no problem just shipping her the item free of charge.

Hmm....fal 2005 whenn there was a free Celebrate Plate in it for the host, they shipped automatically.

My Jan hosts didn't have 15 orders, so I didn't have to worry about it this go round. I'll have to remember for Feb.

Okay, I have forgotten more than once to add the special. Just call and let them know that you made an honest mistake. They will replace it as long as it was meant to be on the order. So if six people spent $60 or more and you only had four they will send out two. You do have to wait until after the show is delivered to call it in. The cool thing is you can even have it delivered to the host or to the guest.

That sure is good to hear...it gives me a little hope. But I wonder why some on here have been told "too bad" by HO and some have been able to still get their omitted items.

Sometimes is also depends on who you get on the phone - Never hurts to ry more than once to get the 'right' answer

When it's a host special like 15 guest host gets ___ free they usually add it anyway and it comes with the order. If it is not sent then just call PC and tell them that the host didn't get it and they will send it on.

With the celebrate plate for some reason they didn't give us a code number to put in and just sent them automatically which in my opinion they should do with any such award. If a guest orders $60 we shouldn't have to worry about remembering the special - they have all the info anyway.

I have found that once the show is shipped, HO is good about sending missing rewards even if we forgot to order them. Wait to see what is delivered and then call and tell them that it was missed. They want happy hosts and customers just like we do.

You can do an online adjustment too...after the show is received. I did this last year for a host and they shipped it right out.

There are some really good stories within this thread.

Consider what HO would have ot do to get the missing part into the order hat has NOT shipped.

Wait until the host receives the order and do an adjustment. This has worked for me the times I have OOPS'ed...

I suggest making an on-line adjustment for the missing pieces. There have been times after calling HO where they stated they can't do a replacement on a certain item, I then proceeded with making an on-line adjustment and had no problem, piece was replaced. I think it all depends on who you get on the other line, I personally find it much faster doing things on-line, verses waiting to get thru on the phone, then dealing with someone who won't adjust. There are times too, when doing an on-line adj, that I followup immediatedly, giving ref# stating exactly what needs to be replaced, if its not the whole item itself and just a piece of a product.

The few times I have done online adjustments it seems like it took forever to get the item to the host. It has been over two years since I have tried.

How long is it before they let you know they have dealt with the issue?

In November I forgot a cooling the rack the HO girl was really nice and sent one right out to my customer's house. I guesss I got lucky.

lkspeir said:
In November I forgot a cooling the rack the HO girl was really nice and sent one right out to my customer's house. I guesss I got lucky.

I've done that a couple of times and realized it as soon as I submitted. Called HO and they took care of it fo rme.

I have never had a problem with an adjustment...(knocking on wood)!

I forgot a chef's spoon on my last show. I emailed it in and they took care of it no problem.

However, I made a boo boo and ordered the wrong chef's tool for my last host, so now I'll get to deal with Fed Ex and returning something once it arrives. Oh joy!

nickywsn said:
I just did a $1000+ show for a friend/coworker and I just realized that I left off her free chef's tongs. I'm still fairly new but I've gotten the impression from this site that HO isn't too lenient on these kinds of things. Is there anything I can do. Of course I'm going to call HO and beg beg beg on Monday but I was just hoping someone could tell me what I should do. Of course I will buy them outright just to make sure she gets them but I sure hope I don't have to do that!!!

I sent an order in Sat night, and forgot the tongs. Called this am first thing and they said no problem. It might just be who you get. My thought, if the first person says no, ask to speak to their supervisor.

Related to Help!!! I Left off Free Item on Hosts Order

What should I do if I realize I forgot to include a free item on my host's order?

If you accidentally left off a free item on your host's order, don't panic! You have a few options to rectify the situation.

Can I add the free item to the order after it has already been submitted?

It is possible to add the free item to the order after it has been submitted, but it will depend on the status of the order and the policies of your specific consultant. We recommend reaching out to your consultant for assistance.

Will my host still receive the free item if it was left off their order?

Yes, your host will still receive the free item they earned even if it was accidentally left off their order. However, it may take longer for them to receive it.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To avoid this issue in the future, double check your orders before submitting them to ensure all free items are included. You can also keep a checklist of all the free items your host has earned to make sure nothing is missed.

What if the free item is out of stock?

If the free item is out of stock, your consultant will work with you and your host to find a suitable replacement or offer an alternative option. Your host will still receive a free item of equal or greater value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl