• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for Tonight's Show W/Banana Ravioli

In summary, to make banana ravioli you will need wonton wrappers, ripe bananas, cream cheese, cinnamon, sugar, and butter. Other fruits can be substituted for the bananas, and to prevent sticking, generously coat the pan with butter or lightly dust the ravioli with flour. The ravioli can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven, and additional ingredients can be added to the filling for added flavor and texture.
cochef
Gold Member
Are the caramels cut down through the center or sideways so there are two "discs"? If each square takes two halves, why cut them? Crazy questions, I know, but just trying to get some clarity in my mide before I go.
Thanks a bunch.

Question 1: I made them and cut them thru the center. They were really good, my cluster loved them!
Question 2: I think if you cut them in half, they will melt better.

I made them for family and I cut them in half (two half moons). I wondered why we were bothering too, but I also assumed it was so they'd melt better.

It doesn't matter which way but they are "flatter" when you lay down two halves rather than one whole.

If you still need a tip on this... I made these and did not like the pastry cutter with it. I used the crinkle cutter. The dough stuck to the cutter.

You are all awesome. Thanks so much for the quick responses. I feel more confident heading into this recipe now. I never thought about the crinkle cutter - good idea!!

I used the pizza cutter as I didn't have anything else! :)

Sorry to report I didn't get to use any of these great tips:( Only two people showed up and the Host decided not to do the recipe - so they just shopped.

1. What ingredients do I need to make banana ravioli?

To make banana ravioli, you will need wonton wrappers, ripe bananas, cream cheese, cinnamon, sugar, and butter.

2. Can I substitute another type of fruit for the bananas?

Yes, you can substitute the bananas with other fruits such as strawberries, apples, or even peaches. Just make sure the fruit is ripe and can easily be mashed.

3. How do I prevent the banana ravioli from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to generously coat the pan with butter before placing the ravioli in it. You can also lightly dust the ravioli with flour before cooking.

4. Can I make the ravioli ahead of time and reheat them for the show?

Yes, you can make the ravioli ahead of time and store them in the fridge for up to 24 hours. When reheating, place them on a baking sheet and heat in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the ravioli filling?

Absolutely! You can add different flavors and textures to the filling such as chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or even a drizzle of honey. Get creative and make the ravioli your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies