• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Get Newsletter Into Email

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of copying a newsletter created in Microsoft Word and pasting it into an email without messing up the formatting. The participants share their experiences and offer potential solutions, such as using "Paste Special" and using keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste. One participant tries the suggested method and it successfully works for them.
andiphant
I made a really great newsletter in Microsoft Word but now I can't get it copied into email without messing up the format. I have pictures distributed throughout and they are not copying, just the text. Does anyone know a trick to getting it all copied exactly how it looks in Word? Or should I just send it as an attachment this time? Please Help, I really appreciate it. I'd be glad to share the Newsletter once I figure this out.

I would like to know too. I use MS Word for my newsletter and always have to send it as an attachment because I can't get it to copy to email without messing up the format. Some people do not like to open attachments. I have also clicked the email button in Word to send it to myself, and it still messes up.

Try this - I just experimented and think it may work. In your Word document choose "Edit" and "Select All". Then choose "Edit" "Copy". In your e-mail message, choose "Edit" "Paste Special", then paste it as a "Picture".

Some of the other options under Paste Special may work as well - but I just experimented with Picture.

That almost worked, but there is no option to "Paste Special" on the web browser when I'm tyring to mail from Yahoo. It only has the regular Cut, Copy, Paste. I did a "Paste Special" into another Word document and it worked, but still no luck getting it into email. Thanks for the help though.

can you try ctrl A & then ctrl C then Ctrl V.

that should highlight everything, copy it & paste it.

Hope that helps

Anne in NY

It Worked!I was having the same problem with yahoo mail and just tried the control thing and it worked perfect!!!

Thanks!:D

1. How do I get my newsletter into my email?

To get your newsletter into your email, you will need to first save your newsletter as a PDF file. Then, open your email client and create a new email. Click on the attachment button and select the PDF file of your newsletter. Finally, click send to send your newsletter to your desired email address.

2. Why won't my newsletter attach to my email?

There could be a few reasons why your newsletter won't attach to your email. First, make sure the file size of your newsletter is not too large. If it is, you may need to compress the file or send it through a file sharing service. Additionally, check that your email client supports attaching PDF files. If not, you may need to save your newsletter in a different file format.

3. How do I send my newsletter to multiple email addresses?

If you need to send your newsletter to multiple email addresses, you can either add all of the email addresses in the "To" field of your email, separated by commas, or you can create a mailing list or distribution list in your email client and add all of the email addresses to that list. Then, you can simply select the list as the recipient of your email.

4. Can I customize the design of my newsletter in my email?

Yes, you can customize the design of your newsletter in your email by using the formatting options available in your email client. You can change the font, size, color, and layout of your newsletter to make it more visually appealing. Just make sure to save your newsletter as a PDF file before sending it to preserve the design.

5. How do I know if my newsletter has been successfully sent?

After sending your newsletter, you should receive a confirmation message from your email client indicating that the email has been successfully sent. You can also check your sent folder or outbox to see if the email is there. If you do not receive a confirmation or the email is not in your sent folder, there may have been an error during the sending process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • NooraK