• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Accident with Cookbook Delivery - Is There Anything I Can Do?

In summary, if your cookbook delivery arrives damaged, you can contact our customer service team to resolve the issue and receive a replacement cookbook. You can also return the damaged cookbook for a refund by contacting our customer service team. If you received the wrong cookbook or if your delivery is missing an item, our customer service team can help with an exchange or replacement. The time it takes to receive a replacement cookbook will vary and our team will provide an estimated delivery date.
hperschnick
I have a strange question. A lady at work ordered a 29 mins cookbook - I delivered it this morning. She was so excited! She took it home at lunch to look through. On her way in she had it under her arm and was getting into the house and it fell.... into a bucket of bleach water... completley submerged!! She said she has it laying out to dry and hopes it doesn't all dissapear.

Is there anything I can do? If I call HO would they get her a new one? Is she just out - I know it was her fault but... I just feel bad because she was so excited!

thanks!

i would call HO. ask to speak to a supervisor....good luck.

She might be surprised. I left one of my PC cookbooks outside (don't ask me why.. LOL) and it was out a couple days... and got wet. Okay no bleach but the pages rippled with the moisture and you'd never know it now. I worried that it'd be rippled forever but the pressure of sitting with my other cookbooks has pressed it pretty good.

Related to Help! Accident with Cookbook Delivery - Is There Anything I Can Do?

1. What should I do if my cookbook delivery arrives damaged?

If your cookbook delivery arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement cookbook as soon as possible.

2. Can I return the damaged cookbook for a refund?

Yes, you can return the damaged cookbook for a refund. Please contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and once we receive the damaged cookbook, we will issue a refund to your original form of payment.

3. What if I received the wrong cookbook in my delivery?

If you received the wrong cookbook in your delivery, please contact our customer service team. We will work with you to exchange the incorrect cookbook for the one you ordered, or issue a refund if the correct cookbook is no longer available.

4. My cookbook delivery is missing an item, what should I do?

If your cookbook delivery is missing an item, please contact our customer service team. We will double check our records and if an item was mistakenly left out, we will ship it to you as soon as possible at no additional cost.

5. How long will it take to receive a replacement cookbook?

The time it takes to receive a replacement cookbook will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once your replacement cookbook has been processed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RitaKey
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Becca_in_MD