• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heart Shape Candy Dish: Picture Search

In summary, the Heart Shape Candy Dish measures 6 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height, and is made of durable stoneware. It is microwave safe but not oven safe, and can be used to serve hot foods with the use of a hot pad or trivet. It is recommended to hand wash the dish to preserve its shape and design.
amomoftwo
Does anyone have a picture of the Heart Shape Candy Dish?

Do you have a personal website? You can pull it up through your website assistance in CC.

There is a picture of it at the bottom of the January guest special.

If you need it "cut-out" from the rest of the flyer, let me know.

Attachments

• 08January_Guest.pdf
    339.8 KB · Views: 311
pix from PS web sitehere you go

Attachments

• homepage_GS_HEART1_200.jpg
    homepage_GS_HEART1_200.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 390
Thanks ladies. Ya'll are some life-savers. I need that pic to show to a client for her wedding registry. Trying to get her to make Pampered chef as her main registry center and she can get that as a free gift if she get over $500.00 in order purchased off her registry. She has attended several of my shows and already has a few small things. Hope this works.

Related to Heart Shape Candy Dish: Picture Search

1. How big is the Heart Shape Candy Dish?

The Heart Shape Candy Dish measures 6 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height, making it the perfect size for holding small candies or trinkets.

2. Is the Heart Shape Candy Dish microwave safe?

Yes, the Heart Shape Candy Dish is microwave safe. It is made of durable stoneware and can withstand high temperatures.

3. Can I use the Heart Shape Candy Dish in the oven?

No, the Heart Shape Candy Dish is not oven safe. It is recommended to hand wash the dish to preserve its shape and design.

4. What is the material of the Heart Shape Candy Dish?

The Heart Shape Candy Dish is made of high-quality stoneware, which is known for its durability and ability to withstand high temperatures.

5. Can I use the Heart Shape Candy Dish to serve hot foods?

Yes, the Heart Shape Candy Dish can be used to serve hot foods such as hot dips or melted chocolate. However, it is recommended to place a hot pad or trivet underneath to protect your surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla