• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy the SA Heart Dish for Just $5 - Shop Now!

In summary, the Simple Additions Heart Dish is available for a special price of $6 on the website for a limited time. It can also be ordered through the outlet online. A customer connection email is available on the Personal Web Site to promote the offer. The dish is a great gift for Valentine's Day and can also be used for Cooking Shows. It was previously a host-only product but can now be purchased for $12 in Canada and $10 in the US. Some consultants are working on flyers and e-postcards to promote the dish. There is also a vcard postcard available. There has been some confusion about ordering the dish on a specific consultant's website, but it can be cancelled and reordered on a different website.
kaseydee
Gold Member
The SA Heart Dish is on the website for $5.

Regular website?
Wow! That's cheap!

where?? I can't find it

Interesting- we can't order it on outlet but its on our regular product list on our sites.

That's b/c you are limited to 10 each on the outlet, but can order more of the heart. Also, it's only for a limited time. You can order it with the outlet since it's online only.

Just sent out an e-mail about it

It's on our PWS. Here's the email I just received...

Dear Personal Web Site Subscriber,

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we have a sweetheart of a deal for your customers! The Simple Additions® Heart dish is available online in February for a special price of only $6 while quantities last.

To help you share this exciting offer, a Customer Connection e–mail is now available on your Personal Web Site. Send it to your entire contact list. Your customers will be thrilled to know that they can order the Heart Dish. At this price, they will want to order several.

The Simple Additions® Heart Dish makes a great gift for loved ones, children’s teachers and daycare providers, neighbors— the list is endless!

Use online ordering as the perfect complement to doing Cooking Shows.
It’s a great way to increase your monthly commissions!

Happy Valentine’s Day from The Pampered Chef®.

SWEET, I just read the email and will add it to my NL that I HAVE to send tonight!

I can't find the customer connection e-mail that you can send for it!! Can you guys?

I am sending an email but don't think we will get great responses - its less then 10 days till V Day AND they didn't do so well last year in January - but, what the heck - lets try it! ( I personally loved these - how cute would they be for favors???)

I agree, Dor. I think it's a little too late. They should have notified us of the sale last week. Maybe they're hoping for some impulse buyers? I loved them, too - I'll probably get a few for myself for random gifts.

I'm so excited. Hopefully this will bring in a few extra Feb. orders =)

Someone refresh my memory... was this a host-only product before? For the life of me, I can't remember....

They could be purchased at January shows for $12 here in Canada. I'm thinking maybe $10 in the US?

It was a guest special free with $60 purchase.

wadesgirl said:
It was a guest special free with $60 purchase.

Thank you! I remember it wasn't available for general purchase... but couldn't remember why. Hmm, maybe I should have checked my old newsletters, lol...

PampChefJoy said:
Hmm, maybe I should have checked my old newsletters, lol...

Joy that would have been too easy!

I hardly ever send out emails from my PWS. Does anyone have a flyer done that I can send through iContact?

wadesgirl said:
I hardly ever send out emails from my PWS. Does anyone have a flyer done that I can send through iContact?

I am working on the Pampered Picks right now (was a bit late today -- with all the drama, I totally forgot it was the 5th!).

I am putting in a blurb about the heart dish at the top... thus why I was asking about it :)

And if you can wait for a bit, I will also try to put together an e-postcard blast too.

PampChefJoy said:
And if you can wait for a bit, I will also try to put together an e-postcard blast too.

If I haven't told you enough already, you ROCK!!!

Thanks so much! Glad we don't have to do without you! My Director commented today about the great newsletters and flyers I send out (because since she is 3 hours north of me I cc: her too) and I told her it sure wasn't me...it was the great lady at Tasty Tidbits!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the vcard post card you have! :) I need to see that again and maybe add a blurb about it onto my NL! ;)

Ps... Joy you Rock, as always! :)

So I just went to my Directors website to order some of these dishes. I am going to get my own website this month (finally biting the bullet) but since I don't have one yet, I thought I would get on hers. So I found it, got on her website, placed my order and when everything was said and done I was on someone else's website, who I do NOT like and do NOT want to be contacted by. Can I call Home office and ask to cancel my order so I can re-order under someone else?

pampered.chris said:
So I just went to my Directors website to order some of these dishes. I am going to get my own website this month (finally biting the bullet) but since I don't have one yet, I thought I would get on hers. So I found it, got on her website, placed my order and when everything was said and done I was on someone else's website, who I do NOT like and do NOT want to be contacted by. Can I call Home office and ask to cancel my order so I can re-order under someone else?

Yes but you have to catch them before it processes. Call now, I think they're still open, or first thing in the morning.

pamperedlinda said:
How did that happen Chris?

I have no idea. I haven't even been on this other girls website, so my "cookies" shouldn't have taken me there. I know I was on my directors website the entire time because I kept checking as I was placing the order.

I am calling PC right now.

Okay, the Outlet email is uploaded now (two versions, one has slightly different verbiage for iContact users due to the "unsubscribe" line requirements) and the other one is in the flyers area - a Valentine e-postcard.

yeah, wish they would have added this two weeks ago. A little too late.

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, the Outlet email is uploaded now (two versions, one has slightly different verbiage for iContact users due to the "unsubscribe" line requirements) and the other one is in the flyers area - a Valentine e-postcard.
I just sent out my email! Thanks Joy for including a special IContact user one so I don't forget to take out the remove guidelines. I felt bad for just sending out my newsletter (I hate bombarding people's email) but this was too good to pass up.

DebbieJ said:

ya know, I thought that, too. I mean V-Day is in a little over a week. It's a cute dish for anytime, but it would've probably generated more orders a couple weeks ago.

They been shipping so quickly that people should have it by Wednesay/Thursday IF they or it in the next day or so.

DebbieJ said:

I know! On top of that I just sent my newsletter Thursday morning. I did call one friend last night when the email came through and she ordered 5 for Valentines Day - hope they get there in time!

I'm debating sending out the PWS e-mail, because I just send out my newsletter a couple days ago. I always worry that if I overwhelm them with e-mails, they will ask to be removed. (I know I get several from other DS companies and I am always tempted to click "remove")I think special things like this, HO should set up before the 1st of the month, so that those who like to communicate with their customers (ie. send out newsletters) can include this.

Sometimes it pays to procrastinate!:rolleyes:

What is the SA Heart Dish?

The SA Heart Dish is a ceramic dish in the shape of a heart, perfect for baking and serving dishes like casseroles, desserts, and more.

How much does the SA Heart Dish cost?

The SA Heart Dish is currently on sale for just $5 on our website.

Can I purchase the SA Heart Dish in stores?

No, the SA Heart Dish is only available for purchase on our website.

What are the dimensions of the SA Heart Dish?

The SA Heart Dish measures 9 inches by 9 inches and has a depth of 2 inches.

Is the SA Heart Dish microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the SA Heart Dish is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • susan g
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampchefstacey