• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Heart Dish: January or February?

In summary, the Simple Additions Heart Dish: January or February is a heart-shaped ceramic dish that is part of Pampered Chef's seasonal Simple Additions collection. It measures 8.5 inches in length and 8 inches in width, making it the perfect size for serving and displaying small dishes. It is also both microwave and dishwasher safe, and made of high-quality ceramic material. This makes it durable and versatile for everyday use, as it can be used for both hot and cold dishes and is oven safe up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
ChefMoore
Does anyone know if the Simple Additions Heart Dish is only offered in January, or can it be bought in February as well?

From what I read in the January CN, it is only being offered in January.

I just got mine delivered five minutes ago and I love it! Can't wait to start showing it around--I think people will buy it once they see it! Not bad for $10and I love it even more since I earned it! Just told my DH that he is going to have to get some candy to fill it.

Normally you can back date an individual order through the end of the next month (February for January orders) or have January catalog shows go into February and still get the same benefits, I don't see why the heart dish would be any different.

You won't be able to order it on February shows but if someone wants to order, they would have to pay the $14 right? Maybe check with HO on this.

Hi there! The Simple Additions Heart Dish is actually offered year-round, so you can definitely purchase it in February (or any other month). It's a beautiful and versatile piece, perfect for Valentine's Day or any occasion. Let me know if you have any other questions about our products. Happy cooking!

What is the Simple Additions Heart Dish: January or February?

The Simple Additions Heart Dish: January or February is a heart-shaped ceramic dish that is part of Pampered Chef's seasonal Simple Additions collection. It is designed for serving and displaying appetizers, desserts, or other small dishes.

What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions Heart Dish?

The Simple Additions Heart Dish measures 8.5 inches in length and 8 inches in width, making it the perfect size for serving and displaying small dishes.

Is the Simple Additions Heart Dish microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Simple Additions Heart Dish is both microwave and dishwasher safe. This makes it convenient for heating up and cleaning after use.

What is the material of the Simple Additions Heart Dish?

The Simple Additions Heart Dish is made of high-quality ceramic material, making it durable and perfect for everyday use.

Can the Simple Additions Heart Dish be used for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Simple Additions Heart Dish is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is oven safe up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for serving warm appetizers or desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • ahinchey